Charging problems on pixel experience

Search This thread

KlasySkvirel

Mar 25, 2018
Just wondering if anyone else has been having problems with anything USB related using pixel experience with extras (Don't remember the exact name). And if so how you fixed it. I have tried a lot of different cables and I also know they both work on other phones and other ROMs. This isn't the first time I've had this problem, as I tried pixel experience a while back with the same result.

Edit:
I'm guessing it's a problem with software because when I look at ampere immediately after the measuring is done it's quite high but immediately drops to like 100-200.

Last edited:

iOrpheus06

Feb 3, 2017
Just wondering if anyone else has been having problems with anything USB related using pixel experience with extras (Don't remember the exact name). And if so how you fixed it. I have tried a lot of different cables and I also know they both work on other phones and other ROMs. This isn't the first time I've had this problem, as I tried pixel experience a while back with the same result.

Edit:
I'm guessing it's a problem with software because when I look at ampere immediately after the measuring is done it's quite high but immediately drops to like 100-200.
Noticed this issue earlier this year when I flashed my first aosp rom. It's not just a PE/PE+ exclusive issue, it happens on all aosp roms based on xiao trees. The only cable that recognizes quick charging for me is the stock cable that came with the device. I asked about this issue in telegram way back but wasn't answered, unfortunately.

KlasySkvirel

Mar 25, 2018
Noticed this issue earlier this year when I flashed my first aosp rom. It's not just a PE/PE+ exclusive issue, it happens on all aosp roms based on xiao trees. The only cable that recognizes quick charging for me is the stock cable that came with the device. I asked about this issue in telegram way back but wasn't answered, unfortunately.
Hmm, that's kind of sad, means I'll probably need to go back. Even though PE has been really nice now, with the official version. Also doesn't seem like many others have the issue considering there is almost no information about it, so probably no fix.