Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Charges really fast, thanks to 18W charger. Although on cable connected to computer, very slow

You compare 9v 2A(18w) vs 5v 0.5A(2.5W) PC usb? ...obviously it's slow with a pc charge

takes about half an hour or so as far as I can remember 8/10

From mathematical standpoint 30 mins for 0-100% is impossible with 18W charger, let me make it a bit clear

It has a 3.800mAh battery or 3.8Ah for short, which means if it had a 5v 3.8A charger it would take 1 hour if the charger and delivery system(cable+chips inside phone etc) were delivering 100% efficiency. Now 5v 3.8A is 19W charger. For half an hour we need 5v 7.6A or 38Watt.

According to Quick charge which is present in this phone it can be charged at 9v 2A or 18W, so even if the phone has 100% efficiency it would take a bit more than 1 hour to complete 0-100% but because each system can't deliver 100% efficiency calculate to 1hr and 1-20 mins give or take

P.S. half an hour, wish but ain't possible unless we have 9v 4.2A charging with 100% efficiency(or 5v 7.6A if you prefer) - Still going to get this phone soon(if price drops to my desire)
    Did you try charging it with the Oneplus Charger? If yes, could you give us the result in terms of charge time and heating? TIA

Yes OnePlus 3T, 5T does not work.
    Also I was charging N7+ from 18% via LG V20's Charger and it got overheated and started malfunctioning. But thankfully there was a circuit breaker and protection circuit in LG's Charger which saved it. Device is working fine too. Now I am using the nokia charger provided in the box as none are working.
    Can we charge the device by a standard charger having 5v 1 amp rating with the USB type c cable plugged into it?

Yes, i use mine from a tablet at 5v and 1.5A. You can use any charger if it is 5v or if it is turbopower o fastcharge.
    Charging with pixel fast charger

15%-100% it need 1:40 hours if i do not touch the phone