Question Charging speed

Search This thread

khdvalves

May 17, 2021
Hi my name is Ajay I am working KHD VALVES AUTOMATION (KHD VALVES)
This covid pandemic issue regarding I was buying this one plus 9 pro series for whole day office work but my question is It's been 3 weeks I have been using this phone and the charging speed is not upto the mark. Earlier it did give me 29 minutes.. Now it is deviating by 20 minutes.

avid_droid

• Aug 24, 2019
    Hawaii
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    This covid pandemic issue regarding I was buying this one plus 9 pro series for whole day office work but my question is It's been 3 weeks I have been using this phone and the charging speed is not upto the mark. Earlier it did give me 29 minutes.. Now it is deviating by 20 minutes.
    Ha e you set charging optimization in the battery settings?

Reactions: galaxys

terlynn4

• Aug 18, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Are you leaving any apps open when you charge? Or leaving the screen on? I've noticed if anything is using battery during charging it seems to affect charging speed more than I would expect. Overall it's still blazing fast compared to previous phones though.

Reactions: galaxys

djsubterrain

• Jan 4, 2012
    Livingston
    OnePlus 9 Pro

The charge is fastest when the battery is low, charging will reduce as the battery gets closer to 100% so as not to damage it.

Apr 10, 2021
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    The charge is fastest when the battery is low, charging will reduce as the battery gets closer to 100% so as not to damage it.
    As per the below screenshot it's showing that the device needs 28 min to charge from 35 to 100 , isn't it way more the time that was advertised , though I am using optimised charging and the time of charging no app was opened in the background.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210518-093032.jpg
      Screenshot_20210518-093032.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 23

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Ha e you set charging optimization in the battery settings?
      Are you leaving any apps open when you charge? Or leaving the screen on? I've noticed if anything is using battery during charging it seems to affect charging speed more than I would expect. Overall it's still blazing fast compared to previous phones though.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone