Chatpartner is dead

Search This thread

MotokoK

Jan 31, 2009
If you already installed and working fine, pls do not uninstall the gms or reset. Once you do that, the chat partner installation will not go through again.

VINTAGEFRAMES

Mar 29, 2014
Trying too use chat partner on my new Huawei phone. Doesn't work. Is chat partner "dead" or "out of service"? Can someone confirm?

s1conan

Mar 26, 2009
Dead mean
“out of service”
“Didn’t work “
“Die”
Choose one

that kind of answer not making it more clear. i was hoping something like "it closes as soon it opened", "the detect device button give error bla bla bla". this is the kind of specific i was talking. dead = die does not help someone understand anything

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Guess I am one of the victim.
My chat partner just hang and can't reach the "Detect Device" page... Stuck

this the kind of explanation i was expected

have you tried lzplay method?

Reactions: crimson4550

Skyline_r

Account currently disabled
Dec 1, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
that kind of answer not making it more clear. i was hoping something like "it closes as soon it opened", "the detect device button give error bla bla bla". this is the kind of specific i was talking. dead = die does not help someone understand anything

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Because the developer of this program is an anonymous, so no one knows why the program stopped

VINTAGEFRAMES

Mar 29, 2014

Where do you find the Izplay method? Dose it still works?

Monnq

Mar 9, 2015
GMS back to work
GMS and Lzplay are the same

You can sign in to google at first time without notifications but after restart or you try to sign in with another account the notifications will be back.

But do Google Services work after restarting or? Cause notifications aren't that much of a problem since you can turn them off

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i reset and restored today itself, it worked
    Dead mean
    “out of service”
    “Didn’t work “
    “Die”
    Choose one

Guess I am one of the victim.
    My chat partner just hang and can't reach the "Detect Device" page... Stuck