Cheap phone, rom flash often

Search This thread

in3droid

Apr 14, 2021
Hi all,
I am an old guy used with SW developments on PC and with an outdated smarphone.
I come here while trying to find a (cheap) android smartphone with NFC, screen 5<=x<6, good power capacity ....
... and no restrictions to access the device internals (rom, sw, etc). :)
I register to use the search facilities, understand how to choose an appropriate model (processor, components) and to learn from experienced users.

Reactions: galaxys

orb3000

Forum Moderator
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
  • Hi all,
    I come here while trying to find a (cheap) android smartphone with NFC, screen 5<=x<6, good power capacity ....
    I register to use the search facilities, understand how to choose an appropriate model (processor, components) and to learn from experienced users.
    Welcome to XDA!
    I would recommend to have a look in the general specs here for you to have an idea of what's the actual offer vs. your needs, from there come back to the forums -having in mind that in XDA almost any phone can be modified, unlocked! ;) -, then locate your desired device, read a lot and enjoy!.
    I don't consider myself a super experienced user, but I would go and give a try to Oppo, Oneplus, and Huawei .
    Hope it helps!

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hi all,
      Hi all,
      Welcome to XDA!
      I would recommend to have a look in the general specs here for you to have an idea of what's the actual offer vs. your needs, from there come back to the forums -having in mind that in XDA almost any phone can be modified, unlocked! ;) -, then locate your desired device, read a lot and enjoy!.
      I don't consider myself a super experienced user, but I would go and give a try to Oppo, Oneplus, and Huawei .
      Hope it helps!
      Welcome aboard! orb3000 has put you on the right track...
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone