General Cheetah ROMs list [Total: 18 as of 11 April 2023]

Search This thread

95an

May 13, 2015
Gävle
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Im sorry for the noob question but when i try to flash both crdroid and bliss rom i get this error code on windows power shell failed to find update binary meta-inf/com/google/android/ fastboot.

Any solutions so i can flash the roms?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here, you may find an up-to-date (as much as possible) list of XDA-compliant ROMs for Pixel 7 Pro "cheetah". Please note, however, that most of these are also available for Pixel 7 "panther".

Note [17 Feb. 2023]: It has come to my attention that some of the links here may not be intended to be public at this time. However, I have only been given one specific example (which I have accordingly removed from this list). If any other builders/developers/authors out there would like anything in this list removed, you need only ask and I will comply out of respect for the work that you do <3

Full ROMs:
    Generic System Images (GSIs):
    If you know of any other ones, including GSIs, please comment and let us know!

By the way, here is a Telegram channel where frequent news updates to various Pixel 7 and 7 Pro ROMs are posted. It does not require a Telegram account to preview it:

Google has updated their Terms of Service for Google Play. They're reasonably easy to read and understand, and for once it's not an overwhelmingly large amount to read.

[11 April 2023: Updated crDroid download link with new XDA forum post link.]
    Moderator Announcement

Greetings to all. Just thought I'd drop in to share what XDA is and isn't with regardss to TG links and discussion on XDA since this thread has apparently gone off the rails. But first, the rules that we are all required to follow which are stickied at the top of virtually every forum on XDA:

TG Chat Channel Rules:

WhatsApp/Telegram Groups and Channels - Going Forward

Hello XDA family! Just notifying all members that posting certain links to Telegram and other sites like WhatsApp is now allowed on XDA.

What does that mean?

We will allow links to messages on Telegram and/or other platforms anywhere, as long as they provide content for a discussion, question, or is pertinent news. This is exactly like the guidelines for YouTube links.

What about download links?

Download links from hosts, platforms or other sources are allowed as long as they do not require registration.
    Some Telegram links require registration for downloads, so they will not be allowed. Please check them before posting.

What is NOT changing?

Only one link to a Telegram support group is allowed in the first post of a development thread on the condition that main support is still provided on XDA. This means you can mention Telegram group: https://t.me/abc in the first post as long as you're providing thorough support in your XDA thread.

What is NOT allowed?

Posts like For support, join my Telegram group: https://t.me/abc. This means you're not willing to provide support to users on XDA.

Drop-and-run posts/threads are still not allowed under the self-promotion rule. So posts/threads like "Come to my channel for xyz" or "Watch my video and like my channel" are still not allowed. Such links will be removed and the member will be contacted regarding XDA Forum Rule #5 for self-promotion (under bullet point #6):
    • Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.

We thank all members for their cooperation in this matter, and wish you a pleasant stay on XDA.

Regards,
    Your XDA Moderating Team

While I realize that many members like TG for it's real time capability, simply posting TG links that "require" XDA users to register for TG is not acceptable.
    If you wish to post DL links to TG that do not require registration, then that is fine. All we're asking is for members to keep as much discussion as possible on XDA since that is why most of us are here for in the first place.

We also realize that TG may in fact be the future of android development since there are virtually no rules to govern such discussions, which of course appeals to many. Having said that,
    consider this, would you have even known about those groups in the first place if someone didn't share it first on XDA?

I also understand that many members do not enjoy what some may interpret certain Moderator actions as "Power tripping" or "Iron Fisted." This is often a misunderstanding as to what the Mods on XDA are tasked with doing in the first place, which is simply to make sure that the rules are followed, and that's it. Are we going to make mistakes? Absolutly we will, as will members that wish to dispute our actions, which is why we we prefer to take such disagreements to PM's in order to prevent threads from going OT as this one did. Which is why respect, cooperation, and understanding is a two way street with regards to all the rules on XDA.

Going forward, all we're asking is for members to respect and follow the Forum Rules whether you agree with them or not as I must do as well. If anyone wishes to discuss
    the rules with me, or any Moderator actions in a polite and civil manner, them my PM inbox is always open. In the mean time, please let us return to "On topic" discussion of this thread,
    and hope everyone has a great day.

Best regards: Badger50
    But don't forget that we are here on XDA and we are not an annex of Telegram ;)
    Best regards
    There is a reason XDA is basically forgotten among the mod community and this arrogant attitude only further supports why all of us now use Telegram.

The redesign of XDA was poorly implemented and to this day the XDA app is almost useless.

However, the real issue is forum moderators like this who seem to be on a power trip and oversee the forums with an iron fist. No one needs this and it only further pushes users away from what used to be a bastion for the modding community as a whole.

I'm very happy with the Telegram community. There are multiple roms already out for Cheetah and Panther with more being worked on as we speak. In fact, most developers migrated to Telegram a long time ago because of nonsense like this. Everyone is helpful and friendly without any arrogance or admins with power trips. The app works perfectly and it's much more user friendly. I suggest that anyone who is interested in the modding community to go to Telegram and drop XDA.
    I know I'm slightly late and that my esteemed teammate @Badger50 already cleaned this thread but I assessed that all the posts with a content like "PM me the Telegram link" are off-topic in a thread that intends to share information about ROM availability. I've removed such posts.
    I suggest that anyone who is interested in the modding community to go to Telegram and drop XDA.
    Why do you want to not make public the issues some XDA users have with how these boards are administered? Actually, I think I do know why and it only further supports what I said above and why user sentiment is where it currently is with XDA.
    Although @Starzboy77 propagates that all "interested in the modding community" to leave XDA behind, I see that he's still available on XDA and didn't go ahead as a good example. I can only speculate about the reasons. @Starzboy77 here's the link to conformably obliterate all your traces on XDA:
    On the other hand, if you decide to stay (something I'd really appreciate) I must ask you to review the XDA Forum Rules prior to your next posting and to determine if you really want to continue to post off-topic e.g. in this threads. If you like to rant or complain about the XDA Forums here is a complete forum, in which you certainly either find an already suitable thread or that allows you to post your own one:
    Alternatively, as you seem to be very unhappy "with how these boards are administered" I invite you to initiate the in your views required changes from inside of the XDA staff and to apply as a forum moderator when you've reached the required 500 forum posts but I know this would mean you can't drop XDA:
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    There is another bunch of ROMs on Telegram.
    But don't forget that we are here on XDA and we are not an annex of Telegram ;)
    Best regards