Question China vs UK software difference.

Search This thread

Phaze1585

May 22, 2012
Im interested in picking up this phone, Itll be my first gaming phone. I can purchase the Chinese version now or I can wait for the UK version. I just dont know the difference when it come to the sofrware. Can someone break it down for me?

lilo_ind

Jul 28, 2018
Im interested in picking up this phone, Itll be my first gaming phone. I can purchase the Chinese version now or I can wait for the UK version. I just dont know the difference when it come to the sofrware. Can someone break it down for me?

i once bought a Gaming Phone with global rom, then I tried to move to China's rom, and in China's rom is a lot of features like Cameras Performance etc, and China's rom always get an update from a9 to a11, but the problem is at google. install google at china's rom it little bit tricky

lilo_ind

Jul 28, 2018
I just haved L2Pro with china rom then i try to install playstore at app store(built in app) so far working well without rooting, the only problem is M1/M2 button its disappointing only just blip once second and hard to use it.

lilo_ind

Jul 28, 2018
It's just work for slide only, when you touch one side and slide to opposite side.
Yeaah, if you touch L1 also R2 in same time the blip can be hold same time(2 blip touch/shown together), but... When L1 and L2 touch together the blip its only one eachother Blip L1 or L2 only.
And I fell realy hard to touch R2. Mush hard pressure. Really disappointing so far.