How To Guide [Chinese and Global Version] Unlock bootloader, updated

Search This thread

myogui

Aug 31, 2010
Realme GT 2 Pro
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, etc!

I have not tested the global unlock, Global version unlock thread.

Make sure you make backups before unlocking the bootloader, as this operation will wipe all user data and apps.
Make sure your system version is the official and latest one.

Requirements

- 60% charge on the phone
- PC and usb data cable
- Installed fastboot and proper drivers on your PC

1. Install Deep Testing Apk attached in this post.
2. Click on the Apply Now button in order to get approval for bootloader unlock.
3. Check the status after apply using the Query Approval Status.
4. If you get an error, force stop the application, change your device language to Chinese and try again (if someone can post screenshot of what to tap, I would update this post)
5. Once the approval is done, tap Start Testing button, this will reboot your device in the bootloader.
6. Last chance, make backups at this point otherwise your data is gone.
7. Run command
Code:
fastboot flashing unlock
8. Done, you can now reboot into system normally

If I missed anything, kindly comment and I'll update OP.

Attachments

• deeptesting_RMX3300.apk
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,864
  • deeptesting-global-rmx3301.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 524
Last edited:

wronkians

Apr 2, 2022
Realme GT 2 Pro

Make sure you make backups before unlocking the bootloader, as this operation will wipe all user data and apps.

2. Click on the Apply Now button in order to get approval for bootloader unlock.
4. If you get an error, force stop the application, change your device language to Chinese and try again (if someone can post screenshot of what to tap, I would update this post)
5. Once the approval is done, tap Start Testing button, this will reboot your device in the bootloader.
7. Run command
Code:
fastboot flashing unlock

Hi myogui
Do you have the firmware for RMX3300_11_A.19?

Bnblare

Oct 4, 2010
Do I run that command from the phone? When I start deep testing and phone reboots I only have the options to start, power off, recovery, and restart bootloader.

wildlime

Mar 2, 2014
I can't get this to work on A19 firmware no matter what I do. Says not supported on this model even though I have the correct RMX3300 so I am going to upgrade to A20 and see if it works

wildlime

Mar 2, 2014
Nope upgrading to A20 doesn't work either. Always get failed to submit in either english or chinese.

myogui

Aug 31, 2010
Realme GT 2 Pro
Nope upgrading to A20 doesn't work either. Always get failed to submit in either english or chinese.
It did take a couple of tries to get it to work but still that was done in like 10-15 minutes. You could try to factory reset the phone first but if it's still doesn't work for you you'll be stuck re-installing everything on your phone.

Bnblare

Oct 4, 2010
i cant get my computer to recogize the phone when in bootloader. Anyone else run into this? i ran the fastboot command with the phone plugged in but its still waiting for a device to connect

hacls

Apr 16, 2022
i cant get my computer to recogize the phone when in bootloader. Anyone else run into this? i ran the fastboot command with the phone plugged in but its still waiting for a device to connect
Download the attached file, then install manually the driver, select the android_winusb.inf file.

Attachments

• usb_driver.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 120
Reactions: myogui

robert3892

Jul 26, 2006
I have an RMX 3300 Chinese model. Build number is RMX3300_11_A.20. When I run the deeptesting_RMX3300.apk it says "Failed to submit application. This phone model does not support deep testing. "

robert3892

Jul 26, 2006
I have an RMX 3300 Chinese model. Build number is RMX3300_11_A.20. When I run the deeptesting_RMX3300.apk it says "Failed to submit application. This phone model does not support deep testing. "
I finally managed to get past this point. But when I go to step 7 it says waiting for device. I'm using the same USB cable that works for ADB. Might try another cable tomorrow and/or another usb port.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have not tested the global unlock, Global version unlock thread.

Make sure your system version is the official and latest one.

Requirements

- 60% charge on the phone
    - PC and usb data cable
    - Installed fastboot and proper drivers on your PC

7. Run command
    Code:
    fastboot flashing unlock

Updated OP with global version boutloader unlock/deep testing tool apk.
    OK I have this working. I believe I will now need to relock the bootloader
    Don't relock the bootloader using the ADB lock command. This will brick your device!
    Same problem. It work for me trying all Chinese languages (simple and another two). It seems stuck for like 30 minutes, then idk why I've exit and re enter the app and it worked.
    GT2 Pro (GDPR)

ro.product.name - RMX3301EEA
    ro.oplus.pipeline_key - EUEX
    ro.build.oplus_nv_id - 01000100