Chinese Head Unit ZXDZ 01 (8227L Android 9) Query

Search This thread
Sounds really good???
So you don't hear any noise in quiet parts of a track if you play at low volume with engine off?
I guess speakers with high sensitive would make the static noise more obvious. But I find it so bad that I think it would be quite obvious with normal oem car speakers.
I am using JBL component speakers and I don't hear any hiss. however, the sound quality overall is bad in this system and I suspect a software issue rather than a hardware issue.

HorkayZolee

Nov 9, 2012
Debrecen
My ZXDZ device dont have google services, in settings no account settings etc. I don't know how install google services, play store etc? Downloaded apk's but crash everything. Flash Tool can't see the HU. I have no idea what to do anymore. The seller did not respond. Any idea?

My ZXDZ device dont have google services, in settings no account settings etc. I don't know how install google services, play store etc? Downloaded apk's but crash everything. Flash Tool can't see the HU. I have no idea what to do anymore. The seller did not respond. Any idea?
well, there are apps for installing Gapps on some Chinese smart[phne, that app should work for you too. Google is your buddy. good luck!

ok there seems to be a 2021 update for this unit which i have not recieved on my unit but i have seen it in 4pda. anyone has any luck to get the latest firmware? Screenshot
Screenshot_2021-01-21-10-44-08-408_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
attached.

motinka

Jan 23, 2021
Van ilyen fejegységem, telepítés után jól működött.
Az autó feszültségmentes lett, és most újraindul, és jelszót kér. Nem adtam neki sehol jelszót. Körülbelül 30 fajtát próbáltam ki, de semmi sem oldja meg. Valahogy vissza tudom állítani a fejegységet a gyári alapértékekre?
Vagy mit tehetek?
videó erről:

mt_nik

Apr 26, 2011
Van ilyen fejegységem, telepítés után jól működött.
Az autó feszültségmentes lett, és most újraindul, és jelszót kér. Nem adtam neki sehol jelszót. Körülbelül 30 fajtát próbáltam ki, de semmi sem oldja meg. Valahogy vissza tudom állítani a fejegységet a gyári alapértékekre?
Vagy mit tehetek?
videó erről:

Try the pasword: 000000

motinka

Jan 23, 2021
[QUOTE = "mt_nik, post: 84364327, tag: 4011891"]
Próbálja ki a jelszót: 000000
[/IDÉZET]
köszönöm, sajnos nem OK: 000000

Lori.Dr

Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum. My question is if there is any chance of getting root permissions for this drive? Thank you if you reply to me

Attachments

• IMG_20210318_201715.jpg
    IMG_20210318_201715.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 915

Raja Aftab

May 4, 2021
Hello
I Have Chines Head unit ZXDZ 01
I try to update with wireless update
I found their is new update available
ZXDZ_2020.03.05.18
I downloaded Succeffuly in Device but when i try to update
I got error
Can any Body Know How to fix this issue
Thanks

aysoy

May 14, 2021
HI there..

I have a Chinese made Android Head Unit running Android 9. The brand is called ZXDZ_01 Car Navigation Head Unit. What I realized is that this head unit doesn't have audio panning (panning front and rear) as left and right is available. Is there any way I can install a 3rd party app or configure to have that function enabled? I've tried Alpine TuneIt app (the UI got enlarged at some point which I cannot access other UI options), I've tried Poweramp app (this app somehow sucked on volume adjustment which it sounded really lame), I've tried Noozxiode EIZO-rewire PRO (this app really didn't do much).

Aside from that, the Head Unit has an update via OTA, downloaded it but failed to install (it popped out Error with the Android robot laying down). Attachments are given below. In addition to that, I stumbled upon a page within the Head Unit that it says 8227L_demo before I renamed it to a specific name for identification for device connection.

Though it's a Chinese brand, it sounds really good actually with the absent of the fader option BUT I do prefer to have the front and rear fader option as I don't want the front speakers to handle the audio output similar to rear ones as the rear ones are capable to handle the output (kinda like a F 30% - R 70% audio output bias, give or take).

And, this unit is kinda slow (touchscreen and touch button). With MTK processor and 1GB RAM and 16GB Storage, the specs sucked I know BUT if you guys can help/ advise me on getting it to run slightly smooth, responsive AND most importantly splitscreen capability is suffice. Good thing WIFI ok nonetheless it's slow, GPS is ok.

Device description below :

Model : ZXDZ_01

Android version : 9.1.0

Android security patch level : July 5, 2018

Kernel version :
3.18.79+ (gcc version 6.3.1 20170404 (Linaro GCC 6.3-2017.05))
libiao@yewubu-ubuntu-server #4
Mon Sep 30 12:27:43 CST 2019

Build number : ZXDZ_2019.09.30.12_1100

MCU version : CVD1810-WJ_19.08.22_309

If any of you guys can help, I really appreciate it. Thank you.
plz my friend did you fix the fader sound control yet , help me if so plz

Reactions: Bentacayse

ExtremeMOD

Aug 14, 2020
London
extrememod.co.uk
Guys, the reason your unit doesn't have EQ or fader is that it's missing an audio chip. Older units all had it, like YT9216, YT9217, YT9218, and even (older) YT9213AJ. If you buy Android 8.x or 9.x then the audio chip will be present.

See the pictures below explaining the issue.

The audio chip is TDA7729 (TDA7719 , CSC37033 , SCS37534).

Now there is a fix but it requires advanced soldering skills and a proper setup.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Attachments

• fADE NOT WORKING 8227l.jpg
    fADE NOT WORKING 8227l.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 912
Reactions: GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat

Apr 29, 2007
Guys, the reason your unit doesn't have EQ or fader is that it's missing an audio chip. Older units all had it, like YT9216, YT9217, YT9218, and even (older) YT9213AJ. If you buy Android 8.x or 9.x then the audio chip will be present.

See the pictures below explaining the issue.

The audio chip is TDA7729 (TDA7719 , CSC37033 , SCS37534).

Now there is a fix but it requires advanced soldering skills and a proper setup.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

The soldering actually doesn't look too bad, I've done a lot worse.
Is there an actual documented fix thought? Looks like it might need more than just that chip. I see some capacitors, transistors, etc. missing as well, so it looks like it needs that chip and everything connected to it.

aysoy

May 14, 2021
guys what is the best setting in audio pannel et fix a little bit the fader issue

ExtremeMOD

Aug 14, 2020
London
extrememod.co.uk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI there..

I have a Chinese made Android Head Unit running Android 9. The brand is called ZXDZ_01 Car Navigation Head Unit. What I realized is that this head unit doesn't have audio panning (panning front and rear) as left and right is available. Is there any way I can install a 3rd party app or configure to have that function enabled? I've tried Alpine TuneIt app (the UI got enlarged at some point which I cannot access other UI options), I've tried Poweramp app (this app somehow sucked on volume adjustment which it sounded really lame), I've tried Noozxiode EIZO-rewire PRO (this app really didn't do much).

Aside from that, the Head Unit has an update via OTA, downloaded it but failed to install (it popped out Error with the Android robot laying down). Attachments are given below. In addition to that, I stumbled upon a page within the Head Unit that it says 8227L_demo before I renamed it to a specific name for identification for device connection.

Though it's a Chinese brand, it sounds really good actually with the absent of the fader option BUT I do prefer to have the front and rear fader option as I don't want the front speakers to handle the audio output similar to rear ones as the rear ones are capable to handle the output (kinda like a F 30% - R 70% audio output bias, give or take).

And, this unit is kinda slow (touchscreen and touch button). With MTK processor and 1GB RAM and 16GB Storage, the specs sucked I know BUT if you guys can help/ advise me on getting it to run slightly smooth, responsive AND most importantly splitscreen capability is suffice. Good thing WIFI ok nonetheless it's slow, GPS is ok.

Kernel version :

HI there..

Kernel version :

Encontraste alguna somucion amigo???? Tambien tengo el mismo problema no trae panel para editar el adio de cada parlante asi como la del subwoofer
    HI there..

Kernel version :

HI there..

i had this problem, you must disconnect the flash Memory from headUnit and do the update , its will work.
    Hello,
    I have the same device but I need to change the starting logo but I need the setting password. Anyone know what is the setting password?
    Thanks
    Pass for factory settings probably is: 8888
    A little disclaimer: If you change the boot logo to something with a wrong format you risk bricking the unit...
    With which application can control the sound of the rear and front speakers?