How To Guide [Chinese Version] Install RMX3301 Global stock firmware from Chinese

Search This thread

pikkapowa

Apr 14, 2022
stuck in an infinite loop.

Used platform tools of from 33.0.3 (Aug 2022). Cannot get access to recovery mode (ie to format). Only Bootloader.

Anyone have any idea how i get this phone working again? (image attached with effect of fastboot -w)

shivrajsingh

Sep 10, 2013
Jaipur
Realme GT 2 Pro
stuck in an infinite loop.

Used platform tools of from 33.0.3 (Aug 2022). Cannot get access to recovery mode (ie to format). Only Bootloader.

Anyone have any idea how i get this phone working again? (image attached with effect of fastboot -w)
If you were on China A13 Rom, you must have to downgrade to A12 through Roll back ota. Fastboot flashing will brick.

My advice to you is flash back previous ROM those partitions (Download EDL package) you have flashed for switching to Global ROM. Dont try to fastboot flash all partitions of EDL Package. Else it may hard brick. Just those which you flashed for switching to Global.

shivrajsingh

Sep 10, 2013
Jaipur
Realme GT 2 Pro
General advice to all:
You must be on China A12 ROM to switch to Global.

This should be best option for Switching to Global Rom

I have once Hard Bricked my device while downgrading China Rom through Fastboot. So please be cautious.

SMinato27

Aug 31, 2018
I just cannot use fastboot commands, dunno why.
1671291618276.png

sompoka

Dec 31, 2022
Everything worked for my first realme GT 2 Pro by using this method. (It was Android 12 Chinese Rom)
Then I just flashed my second realme GT 2 Pro from Android 13 Chinese Rom to Global by using the same method. but I got an error message. then I entered recovery mode and format data and reboot the device. As a result, my second phone is in serious error now. When I turn it on, it shown only realme logo and then black screen for the full day until it ran out of battery. I charged it back by entering recovery mode because I couldn't enter fastboot mode back.
Now I'm stuck with Recovery mode. can't do anything besides this.
In this case, anyone know how to flash it back to any rom (Chinese Rom or Global is fine)? as long as I can save my phone back, I'm ok to do it.
Thanks

Attachments

• photo_2022-12-31_16-05-09.jpg
    photo_2022-12-31_16-05-09.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 14
  • photo_2022-12-31_16-05-17.jpg
    photo_2022-12-31_16-05-17.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 14

toufik enssea

Nov 25, 2014
i have realme gt 2 pro with version A.10 can i flash the global rom with this version or i need to update the chinese version first ?

Attachments

• IMG20230101174324.jpg
    IMG20230101174324.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22

prokiddy

Jan 9, 2023
If you were on China A13 Rom, you must have to downgrade to A12 through Roll back ota. Fastboot flashing will brick.

My advice to you is flash back previous ROM those partitions (Download EDL package) you have flashed for switching to Global ROM. Dont try to fastboot flash all partitions of EDL Package. Else it may hard brick. Just those which you flashed for switching to Global.
how to flash back previous ROM those partitions?
how EDL will help?
i am still stuck at fastboot
help

anika_kirana

Jan 24, 2023
Hello everyone. So I followed this "tutorial" to switch roms, problem being, I didn't realise I couldn't do it having Android 13 and now I don't know how to downgrade as I can only access the bootloader menu and nothing else, not even recovery. Is there something I can do? Thank you very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, etc!

Warning: This procedure didn't work for some! Please test at your own risks!

Additional warning: do not relock your bootloader once your global rom is installed. You risk bricking your device.

1. Make sure your bootloader is unlocked
    2. Download the images provided in the link below
    3. Boot your device to recovery (hold volume up and power until reboot)
    4. Wipe data
    5. Boot your device to bootloader (hold volume down and power until reboot)
    6. Connect your device to PC (make sure you have installed fastboot on your PC)
    7. From windows command prompt cd into the folder containing the images
    8. Install rooted or not boot image
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    OR
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot_magisk.img
    9. Run the following commands to flash all other images

Code:
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash engineering_cdt engineering_cdt.img
    fastboot flash metadata metadata.img
    fastboot flash oplusreserve2 oplusreserve2.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash splash splash.img
    fastboot flash super super.img    
    fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_vendor vbmeta_vendor.img
    fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

fastboot -w

When flashing super.img, if you get the message Invalid sparse file format at header magic, this is fine.

9. You should then be able to boot into system

RMX3301 Stock files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-0pNU8DMhzQJjdIMYM_khqA5ASGqWatg
    Mirror: https://mega.nz/folder/kw8w1QYR#Uro0gLle8Yr5uRZrqoyByg
    if you're stuck in bootloop try making sure you have the latest version of sdk platform tools, 33.0.1 worked for me.

try running the commands in this order
    Code:
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash engineering_cdt engineering_cdt.img
    fastboot flash metadata metadata.img
    fastboot flash oplusreserve2 oplusreserve2.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash splash splash.img
    fastboot flash super super.img   
    fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_vendor vbmeta_vendor.img
    fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot -w

then on your phone hit power button with start selected
    I extracted the A.17 boot.img and patched it with Magisk. For anyone needing it, here it is. Make sure to do:
    1. fastboot getvar current-slot
    2. If you get a, then do fastboot flash boot_a bootA17magisk.img; if it's b, then fastboot flash boot_b bootA17magisk.img
    I decided to be a guinea pig and test the procedure indicated by ObiWaan. Now you can unlock and relock the bootloader without any issues.

I'd like to thank all of the people who wrote to RealMe to request this change as I asked a few weeks ago. Public opinion can persuade companies to change!

I hope this opens up 3rd party rom opportunity for developers.