• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Choppy performance..?

Search This thread

Vikram1988

Jan 16, 2016
I'm using the new p30 pro from last 2 days and I'm noticing very choppy performance. For example, on the YouTube app, when you press the full screen icon, you'll see the animation in frames before it enlarges the video.. Some scrolling on chrome browser too, I have noticed a lot of choppy frames. Not sure if I'm missing some performance setting or if everyone else also is noticing this..? I'm on 118 version.

Hazzay88

Sep 29, 2018
Sony Xperia 1 II
I'm using the new p30 pro from last 2 days and I'm noticing very choppy performance. For example, on the YouTube app, when you press the full screen icon, you'll see the animation in frames before it enlarges the video.. Some scrolling on chrome browser too, I have noticed a lot of choppy frames. Not sure if I'm missing some performance setting or if everyone else also is noticing this..? I'm on 118 version.

Faulty device or you have a software bug. Try factory reset then if its the same ask for a replacement

giwta

Feb 16, 2019
I have exactly the same problem. Youtube and chrome too. It come and goes though. Its not persistent. I can not recreate it either.

Apr 28, 2015
i also have problems with youtube but antutu is almost 300k. didnt try chrome
EDIT:i put the phone in performance mode(optimiser->battery->performance mode) and now antutu is ~315-320k but the stuttering didnt go away.

Last edited:

skit777

Sep 26, 2011
lublin
A comparison of the result in AnTuTu in a flagship with how Facebook or chrome works is at least childish and a few years late;) Probably from here my question ??

Wysłane z mojego VOG-L29 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Apr 28, 2015
A comparison of the result in AnTuTu in a flagship with how Facebook or chrome works is at least childish and a few years late;) Probably from here my question ??

No, from that you realise its the app that is not optimized. At least if the benchmark doesn't lie. And maybe you look at earlier comments, i was not the first one to post antutu score and only posted that to show that its not a faulty unit.

Reactions: skit777

Vikram1988

Jan 16, 2016
No in normal mode (default). I'll check on performance mode and let you guys know. People who are saying antutu score of 300k, is it on performance mode only..? Thanks for your help!

johnnyman25

May 28, 2008
Thessaloniki
This is my antutu without performance mode. Screenshot_20190428_163320_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg

P30 Pro 256gb Aurora Power

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No, from that you realise its the app that is not optimized. At least if the benchmark doesn't lie. And maybe you look at earlier comments, i was not the first one to post antutu score and only posted that to show that its not a faulty unit.
    Thanks Johnny.. Thanks mamba too! BTW, I'm in 118 version.. No other update here yet.. I'll take my set to the service center sometime soon..