Chrome in Desktop mode as default?

Search This thread

advocate2

Jun 14, 2011
Vegas
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
EDIT: Sorry. I meant to post this in the Tab S7 Forum. Please delete.

Anyone know an easy way to make Chrome always open in desktop mode?

I did a search and it looks difficult to me. I use my tablet primarily for surfing the web and watching videos but I really prefer the Chrome desktop mode. If it can't be done I think this becomes a serious drawback for using the S7 Plus.

Last edited:

MrMike2182

Dec 6, 2014
Atlanta

I did a search and it looks difficult to me. I use my tablet primarily for surfing the web and watching videos but I really prefer the Chrome desktop mode. If it can't be done I think this becomes a serious drawback for using the S7 Plus.

Using adb is not complicated at all and just requires that you follow the instructions.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=29684848&postcount=1

BlinkThinks

Dec 7, 2012

Do these steps work for you?

EDIT: Whoopsies @MrMike2182 beat me to it while I was searching the forum. Sorry.

Last edited:

advocate2

Jun 14, 2011
Vegas
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hey folks. Thanks for the suggestions but I don't even know what ADB is. I was hoping there would be some app to download and install. With any luck Google will make a change in Android 11 if they ever want to truly compete with Apple in the tablet business.

ileuzia_rioles

Oct 30, 2022
Elysium
Ive been woring with the extensions with chrome desktop and find that that five dollar service fee is unnecessary. ill be looking for otherZZ because im blocking remote access from my isp. i guess anyone who blogs and downloads and uses software like nonstop is a developer. see my profile

ileuzia_rioles

Oct 30, 2022
Elysium
Ive been woring with the extensions with chrome desktop and find that that five dollar service fee is unnecessary. ill be looking for otherZZ because im blocking remote access from my isp. i guess anyone who blogs and downloads and uses software like nonstop is a developer. see my profile
like brave just closed out remotely and im worried about source code through terminal deletion. i dont have time to have a macro recor and all that. i will soon. christmas is coming and everybody in the army knows christmas is hard. anyway i would say more but considering asking for more attention from expert hackers might not be such a good idea. dont worry i got it. if need to address this site directly i shall