• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Chromecast Support Please!!

Search This thread

speedingcheetah

Feb 25, 2011
Equestria
Why is there no native Chromecast support for this app...the best video player app for Android.
Many other video player apps have it, but I cant stand to use them.
So you can cast with the built in Screen Cast/Mirroring on the phone, but that is not good for video at all, as it is laggy and of poor quality.

Edit: "DLNA/Casting/Chromecast - IN PROGRESS"
that is in the sticky post from a post in 2014!!!!

Last edited:

dhruvdave

Jun 8, 2014
Why is there no native Chromecast support for this app...the best video player app for Android.
So you can cast with the built in Screen Cast/Mirroring on the phone, but that is not good for video at all, as it is laggy and of poor quality.

Vlc has chromecast support but the cannot cast subtitles.They have been also working for last 1 year but still they have not been able to cast subtitles.So it is a tough to add it.It will take time.

MXPlayer

Nov 3, 2015
mx.j2inter.com

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Our development team is currently working on it. Hope it will be released to the public in the near future. Meanwhile, Stay tuned with us for further updates.

Reactions: speedingcheetah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Our development team is currently working on it. Hope it will be released to the public in the near future. Meanwhile, Stay tuned with us for further updates.