• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Cid htc_034 ?

Search This thread

SacredDeviL666

Retired Senior Moderator - May You Rest in Peace -
Sep 11, 2008
¤No Man's Land¤
Anybody knows for what Country is this CID?

Br Tom

apart from what you mentioned this is what i had got from @andybones .....

will check with him if he could get a more extensive list or he could put a sticky with cid as i used to wonder myself...

cidnum: HTC__001 (HTC WWE)
cidnum: HTC__E11 (HTC NL)
cidnum: HTC__102 (HTC DE)
cidnum: HTC__203 (HTC FR)
cidnum: HTC__405 (HTC IT)
cidnum: HTC__Y13 (HTC NO)
cidnum: HTC__304 (HTC ES)
cidnum: HTC__032 (HTC Eastern Europe)
cidnum: HTC__A07 (HTC RU)
cidnum: HTC__J15 (HTC Arabia)
cidnum: HTC__016 (HTC South Africa)

and this is from gsmforum... (could be outdated)

Asia-HK-CHT HTC__622
ATT CWS__001
BM BM___001
H3G-AT H3G__106
H3G-DAN H3G__F05
H3G-Italy H3G__402
H3G-ROI H3G__003
H3G-SWE H3G__G04
H3G-UK H3G__001
HTC-Asia-SEA HTC__037
HTC-Asia-SEA-WWE HTC__044
HTC-Australia HTC__023
HTC-BE HTC__E41
HTC-Czech HTC__C24
HTC-Denmark HTC__F08
HTC-Dutch HTC__E11
HTC-EastEurope HTC__032
HTC-ELL HTC__N34
HTC-FRA HTC__203
HTC-FRA-Bouygues HTC__247
HTC-FRA-NRJ HTC__249
HTC-GCC HTC__J15
HTC-GER HTC__102
HTC-India HTC__038
HTC Israel HTC__K18
HTC-ITA HTC__405
HTC-Nor HTC__Y13
HTC-Norway HTC__H10
HTC-Poland HTC__B25
HTC-PTG HTC__506
HTC-Russia HTC__A07
HTC-SPA HTC__304
HTC-Sweden HTC__G09
HTC-Tesco HTC__052
HTC-Turkey HTC__M27
HTC-WWE HTC__001
TWM-TW HTC__621
VODA-Africa-South HTC__016

Last edited:

djlaludo2

Dec 15, 2016
can't update HTC__034

Hello guys,
I have a problem since I used the Leedroid Nougat update. My phone cant uncrypted the datas. So I decided to install a RUU. Then I relock my HTC 10 htc_034(bought on HTC France website) and tried to install RUU for Europe (Marshmallow and Nougat) but it can't recover. I've the message that the ROM isn't for this version of phone (RUU.exe) or by SD card "19 RU_MAIN_VER_FAILED os-version in android-info missing or i".

This is the informations I have with getvar :
kernel : lk
product : htc_pmeuhl
version : 1.0
version-main : 1.95.401.3
boot-mode : download
version-baseband : [email protected]
version-bootloader : 1.0.0.0000
mid: 2PS620000
cid : HTC__034

I've tried these RUUs:
RUU_PERFUME_WL_N70_SENSE80GP_MR_NA_Gen_Unlock_2.28.617.8
RUU_PERFUME_WL_M60_SENSE80GP_NA_Gen_Unlock_1.96.617.20 (1)
2PS6IMG_PE[email protected]60331.4_41.13_F_release_478442_signed_2_4
2PS6IMG_PER[email protected]60714.2_59.06_F_release_483306_combined_signed_2

I tried to download RUUs in different websites but still same problem :(
What can I do?

Thanx :)

Tarima

Mar 26, 2011
Montreal
Hello guys,
I have a problem since I used the Leedroid Nougat update. My phone cant uncrypted the datas. So I decided to install a RUU. Then I relock my HTC 10 htc_034(bought on HTC France website) and tried to install RUU for Europe (Marshmallow and Nougat) but it can't recover. I've the message that the ROM isn't for this version of phone (RUU.exe) or by SD card "19 RU_MAIN_VER_FAILED os-version in android-info missing or i".

This is the informations I have with getvar :
kernel : lk
product : htc_pmeuhl
version : 1.0
version-main : 1.95.401.3
boot-mode : download
version-baseband : [email protected]
version-bootloader : 1.0.0.0000
mid: 2PS620000
cid : HTC__034

I've tried these RUUs:
RUU_PERFUME_WL_N70_SENSE80GP_MR_NA_Gen_Unlock_2.28.617.8
RUU_PERFUME_WL_M60_SENSE80GP_NA_Gen_Unlock_1.96.617.20 (1)
2PS6IMG_PE[email protected]60331.4_41.13_F_release_478442_signed_2_4
2PS6IMG_PER[email protected]60714.2_59.06_F_release_483306_combined_signed_2

I tried to download RUUs in different websites but still same problem :(
What can I do?

Thanx :)
I'm gonna guess you're S-On. The first two ruus you linked are not for your phone and you can't flash them. The other two are for your phone but are older than what you already have, and you can't downgrade your firmware if you're s-on.

Look around in the stock/backup thread or elsewhere for an RUU or full stock backup that matches your version

djlaludo2

Dec 15, 2016
I'm gonna guess you're S-On. The first two ruus you linked are not for your phone and you can't flash them. The other two are for your phone but are older than what you already have, and you can't downgrade your firmware if you're s-on.

Look around in the stock/backup thread or elsewhere for an RUU or full stock backup that matches your version

Yes, i'm S-ON. I don't find a RUU version for my model with firmware >= 1.95
I've read a new post for a guy who has the exact problem (caused by SuperSU wich does not good support encryption) but he didn't relock and choose TWRP with a ROM.
So i'm RELOCK, S-ON, without good RUU, what can I do?
Can I change CID to use the RUU I've downloaded?
Or if not I can return to a custom ROM... Is it easy to re-unlock the phone or should I use the same procedure with adb and fastboot I used the first time I unlocked?

Thanks a lot :)

Tarima

Mar 26, 2011
Montreal
I've read a new post for a guy who has the exact problem (caused by SuperSU wich does not good support encryption) but he didn't relock and choose TWRP with a ROM.
Or if not I can return to a custom ROM... Is it easy to re-unlock the phone or should I use the same procedure with adb and fastboot I used the first time I unlocked?

You cannot change cid if you're s-on.

I'm not sure about re-unlocking your bootloader but it should be the same process you used initially. As for supersu, the newer versions do support encryption. I've always had my phone encrypted, and rooted. Are you using the latest version of supersu?
Returning to custom Rom should work fine, especially if you format your internal storage (backup everything first). But I'm not fully clear on what your issue is.

silegeek

Feb 12, 2011
Abingdon
I think the problem is that the version of TWRP you are using (which I'm guessing is 3.0.2-6 or lower) has issues with Nougat. There's two things that break it, I believe. It can't decrypt data after you install Nougat, or it doesnt work at all on the Nougat firmware if one installs that (2.28.XXX.X), which you havent.

TWRP has an updated version (3.0.2-7) that does now support Nougat, so I would suggest flashing that over the TWRP you currently have., it might help fix your problem.

djlaludo2

Dec 15, 2016
You cannot change cid if you're s-on.

I'm not sure about re-unlocking your bootloader but it should be the same process you used initially. As for supersu, the newer versions do support encryption. I've always had my phone encrypted, and rooted. Are you using the latest version of supersu?
Returning to custom Rom should work fine, especially if you format your internal storage (backup everything first). But I'm not fully clear on what your issue is.

I've seen the command : fastboot unlock, do you think I can try that to see if it unlocks quickly before doing the big process by HTC Dev?
For my problem of encryption, it started when SuperSU did the update itself by Google Play in the beginning of this week. After reboot, I think I already lost all datas because the phone can't read crypted datas... My 64GB SD-card crashed just a few days before... Bad luck this week...:eek:
Leedroid Nougat's ROM still in Beta version. I'm little affraid to re-install this ROM, do you know a good Nougat one's which works fine on HTC10?
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I think the problem is that the version of TWRP you are using (which I'm guessing is 3.0.2-6 or lower) has issues with Nougat. There's two things that break it, I believe. It can't decrypt data after you install Nougat, or it doesnt work at all on the Nougat firmware if one installs that (2.28.XXX.X), which you havent.

TWRP has an updated version (3.0.2-7) that does now support Nougat, so I would suggest flashing that over the TWRP you currently have., it might help fix your problem.

Yes my TWRP version was the last one on 2016 september, so not compatible with Nougat:( as you said. Can I install the new version with "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" (I relocked to try to install RUU)?
Do you think I will recover my datas after that or should I erase all?

Thank you :good:

Last edited:

silegeek

Feb 12, 2011
Abingdon
I've seen the command : fastboot unlock, do you think I can try that to see if it unlocks quickly before doing the big process by HTC Dev?
For my problem of encryption, it started when SuperSU did the update itself by Google Play in the beginning of this week. After reboot, I think I already lost all datas because the phone can't read crypted datas... My 64GB SD-card crashed just a few days before... Bad luck this week...:eek:
Leedroid Nougat's ROM still in Beta version. I'm little affraid to re-install this ROM, do you know a good Nougat one's which works fine on HTC10?
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Yes my TWRP version was the last one on 2016 september, so not compatible with Nougat:( as you said. Can I install the new version with "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" (I relocked to try to install RUU)?
Do you think I will recover my datas after that or should I erase all?

Thank you :good:

Without s-off, I THINK you need an unlocked bootloader to flash recovery from the download.

I never tried to flash anything with bootloader locked so I have no idea, but I'm guessing it's the case. But yeah, once unlocked, it's just fastboot flash recovery TWRP-recovery.img

djlaludo2

Dec 15, 2016
Without s-off, I THINK you need an unlocked bootloader to flash recovery from the download.

I never tried to flash anything with bootloader locked so I have no idea, but I'm guessing it's the case. But yeah, once unlocked, it's just fastboot flash recovery TWRP-recovery.img

Thanx for all this help but...
Good news I put the last TWRP using the old one. It works so I decided to reinstall Leedroid Nougat with full wipe, all new with encryption. Installation ok, green htc logo at startup and.......I still have the message that the key is the good one for uncrypt phone but it doesn't work so I have to reset. So I do the same operation without encryption. Same result,phone can't be uncrypted.

Remember, I RELOCKed the phone. Then I tried to unlock... With fastboot and my old key file. I had an error message it says the file wasn't good (don't remeber exactly but sounds it wasn't the good file). So...I decided to send fastboot oem get_identifier_token and it responds FAILED (remote:unknown command) so I can't unlock by this way....

Just a thing, maybe normal, when I go into TWRP, it asks for the unlock code and said it's wrong so i choose cancel and swipe to access at the menu to install.

Just seen I have the 3.0.2.5 TWRP so the flash of new TWRP didn't succeed ... I try to write with fastboot flash recovery but it says "FAILED (remote: cannot flash this partition in s-on state" :eek:

What do you suggest guys? :(

silegeek

Feb 12, 2011
Abingdon
Thanx for all this help but...
Good news I put the last TWRP using the old one. It works so I decided to reinstall Leedroid Nougat with full wipe, all new with encryption. Installation ok, green htc logo at startup and.......I still have the message that the key is the good one for uncrypt phone but it doesn't work so I have to reset. So I do the same operation without encryption. Same result,phone can't be uncrypted.

Remember, I RELOCKed the phone. Then I tried to unlock... With fastboot and my old key file. I had an error message it says the file wasn't good (don't remeber exactly but sounds it wasn't the good file). So...I decided to send fastboot oem get_identifier_token and it responds FAILED (remote:unknown command) so I can't unlock by this way....

Just a thing, maybe normal, when I go into TWRP, it asks for the unlock code and said it's wrong so i choose cancel and swipe to access at the menu to install.

Just seen I have the 3.0.2.5 TWRP so the flash of new TWRP didn't succeed ... I try to write with fastboot flash recovery but it says "FAILED (remote: cannot flash this partition in s-on state" :eek:

What do you suggest guys? :(

When you run

fastboot oem get_identifier_token

are you doing it from the bootloader or from the Download? You need to be in the Download mode for fastboot to operate properly. The bootloader is the white screen. The Download is the black screen

You can get to the download mode from the Bootloader by highlighing the option that says "Boot to Download Mode"

Or you can just go there straight away by pressing Volume Down and Power. From the download mode fastboot oem get_identifier_token shoud work. From there you put the token on the HTC Website and they provide you with the Unlock_code.bin

fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin

djlaludo2

Dec 15, 2016
When you run

fastboot oem get_identifier_token

are you doing it from the bootloader or from the Download? You need to be in the Download mode for fastboot to operate properly. The bootloader is the white screen. The Download is the black screen

You can get to the download mode from the Bootloader by highlighing the option that says "Boot to Download Mode"

Or you can just go there straight away by pressing Volume Down and Power. From the download mode fastboot oem get_identifier_token shoud work. From there you put the token on the HTC Website and they provide you with the Unlock_code.bin

fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin

:silly::silly::silly: Oh god yes for the last tests I was in the bootloader! :D Before I often rooted HTC M8 which haven't the DOWNLOAD mode, so after hours of war with my phone my mind wasn't very clear ;)
For the story, in download mode I unlocked the phone. After from TWRP I installed the last version. Then it restarted and all was recover :victory:

Thank you all very much for your assistance and reactivity:good::good::good:

djlaludo2

Dec 15, 2016
:silly::silly::silly: Oh god yes for the last tests I was in the bootloader! :D Before I often rooted HTC M8 which haven't the DOWNLOAD mode, so after hours of war with my phone my mind wasn't very clear ;)
For the story, in download mode I unlocked the phone. After from TWRP I installed the last version. Then it restarted and all was recover :victory:

Thank you all very much for your assistance and reactivity:good::good::good:

Dear guys,

I restarted my phone... And the problem appears again, can't uncrypt the phone!
I installed by TWRP last version of SuperSU. Not efficient.
So I install again last version of TWRP and it restarted and works good.
But I'm affraid to restart the phone... Do you have any idea to fix that definitely? Wait new version of TWRP? Flash Nougat firmware?
Or do you have an HTC link where I can download the good RUU for my phone (can't find with Google)?

Thanx a lot! :silly:

Shree.bhagwat

Sep 18, 2011
pune

Do not try to change the CID, you have to be s-off for that

Top Liked Posts