Clarity/resolution

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a crazy crisp display. Just kidding, this is automated text so who knows if this screen is any good. So, you be the judge! A higher rating indicates that it's extremely sharp and clear, and that you cannot see pixels with your naked eye.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

ronademe

Jan 23, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a crazy crisp display. Just kidding, this is automated text so who knows if this screen is any good. So, you be the judge! A higher rating indicates that it's extremely sharp and clear, and that you cannot see pixels with your naked eye.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
Hi everybody
Do you have the same issue like me: sometimes the rendering or images processing is too bad on my mi note 10...i mean it's like a little blur effect and poor quality
Not on images taken by the camera but images and pictures like wallpapers downloaded, images on internet sites, twitter, Facebook etc...
IS it a known issue or just my device

SIRKRA

Oct 2, 2013
Hi everybody
Do you have the same issue like me: sometimes the rendering or images processing is too bad on my mi note 10...i mean it's like a little blur effect and poor quality
Not on images taken by the camera but images and pictures like wallpapers downloaded, images on internet sites, twitter, Facebook etc...
IS it a known issue or just my device

post an image taken with another device to show the problem, talking about mine is all crisp and no problem regarding the display

Last edited:

ronademe

Jan 23, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Attachments

• IMG_20200108_195237.jpg
    IMG_20200108_195237.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 258

SIRKRA

Oct 2, 2013

point: are you sure you're not running something like data saving in phone or browser? because to me seems compression to save datas as you said it's all relegated to thing downloadeds or anyway from a browser ( twitter, download images etc )
if not, try to hard reset before but if that the same thing you seen after the reset get it back and replaced.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronademe

ronademe

Jan 23, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
point: are you sure you're not running something like data saving in phone or browser? because to me seems compression to save datas as you said it's all relegated to thing downloadeds or anyway from a browser ( twitter, download images etc )
if not, try to hard reset before but if that the same thing you seen after the reset get it back and replaced.
Th6...i'll give a try

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.