Clark || [OFFICIAL][05/22] 7.1.2 || Ground Zero ROMs || Validus - Tesla - Tipsy

Search This thread

xgerryx

May 26, 2011
New Hampshire
How are people dealing with the camera issue in 3rd party apps? I'm having constant problems with camera loading from messaging programs, snapchat, etc. This is the 3/27 build. I'm hoping this will be fixed with the next update.

unitz0mbie

Apr 6, 2015
Miami
How are people dealing with the camera issue in 3rd party apps? I'm having constant problems with camera loading from messaging programs, snapchat, etc. This is the 3/27 build. I'm hoping this will be fixed with the next update.

same here, its not just this rom. most nougat roms have this issue. i decided to go back to stock with frankenclark, since im moving to s8 + in 5 days !!

Poke01

Jan 31, 2011
Evansville
I just hope support for these roms continue.. I really like this phone with nougat. Tesla seems to be the most stable for me so far....

Poke01

Jan 31, 2011
Evansville
New builds in first post. Also available via OTA. Audio have been reverted to the way we had back in february, so should be working better. Enjoy!
Installing on backup device. Will install on my daily if everything goes smoothly. I'll give constructive feedback if I have any issues. Thank you for this.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Will a dirty flash be ok? I'm just updating ota...

slebit

Dec 3, 2010
Installing on backup device. Will install on my daily if everything goes smoothly. I'll give constructive feedback if I have any issues. Thank you for this.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Will a dirty flash be ok? I'm just updating ota...
So you have two devices???

Dirty should be okay since it's still 7.1.1.

Reactions: Poke01

sky_b91

Apr 14, 2017
I have searched, but have failed to find another user with this situation.

When editing the quick settings (dragging from available options below and putting into active options above), I am unable to drag the lowest options (user installed app options) up to make them active.

For example, I drag the "toggle vpn-OpenVPN for Android" option from the bottom of available options and start moving it up towards the top. At a specific point, the icon just returns to the bottom of the list on its own while dragging it.

Any fix or other way to edit these?

Running 3/27 Tesla

jason2678

Jul 1, 2014
St. Paul
I have searched, but have failed to find another user with this situation.

When editing the quick settings (dragging from available options below and putting into active options above), I am unable to drag the lowest options (user installed app options) up to make them active.

For example, I drag the "toggle vpn-OpenVPN for Android" option from the bottom of available options and start moving it up towards the top. At a specific point, the icon just returns to the bottom of the list on its own while dragging it.

Any fix or other way to edit these?

Running 3/27 Tesla

The icon gets dropped when the screen scrolls. My workaround is add some extra icons from the inactive pane to shorten it up so the screen doesn't have to scroll to get the lower ones you want. Next add the not so far down now tiles you want. Then drag the ones you don't want back down to the inactive pane. Clunky but it works.

Reactions: sky_b91

sky_b91

Apr 14, 2017
The icon gets dropped when the screen scrolls. My workaround is add some extra icons from the inactive pane to shorten it up so the screen doesn't have to scroll to get the lower ones you want. Next add the not so far down now tiles you want. Then drag the ones you don't want back down to the inactive pane. Clunky but it works.

This worked perfectly! Thank you!

Poke01

Jan 31, 2011
Evansville
My devices do not like dirty flash, even for an update. Lots of apps not working, closing, etc. Clean flash fixed every issue. Maybe I'm jinxed. Every new version of Tesla requires clean flash for me. But I'll take it. Thank you for your hard work. It's very much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts