[clark] Unofficial 18.1

Search This thread

Saúl C.R

May 4, 2019
Kind regards,
First of all really thank you very much for continuing to give life to this moto x style team as it continues and will continue to be a fairly competitive team, regarding the tests to the new update of the ROM Lineage 18.1 I installed open_gapps-arm64-11.0 -beak
from what I have checked, my device has some faults, for example:

Audio:
When placing the equipment horizontally at 180 ° with the (power / volume +/-) buttons up and playing multimedia content, or only audio, the right speaker does not respond very well, and the left speaker works normally, then again I put my device in 360 ° and the two speakers respond very well, this only happened to me at the beginning of the installation.
> AudioFX works normally, only the audio is not very good.
Camera:
The camera works, but it presents details of images with noise, it still does not allow the storage option to the micro SD portable memory, there is a way to improve the image since the noise is perceived before and after the photographic capture, the HDR mode system does not work, freezes the camera and does not capture anything ...
Drums:
The system drained it very quickly and I could barely use it after a full charge I performed some tests and when checking it had already run out ... I am currently changing my battery, it is almost new, I have not stressed my mobile yet, the performance is appreciated more than before.
Call:
The mobile network of my company works very well, although the microphone has an error since when I make a call, I do hear my contacts, but they do not hear me very well, only when I activate the loudspeaker can they hear me ...

What if it works very well for me
Mobile Network (only the microphone in calls does not work very well for me)
1. Wifi
2. Bluetooth
3. NFC
4. AUX / Line out
5. Sensors
6. Gestures
7. Gallery responds very well has no delay
8. Etc.

Make modifications to my boot-logo, I leave the tool and the logo for modification… to remove the unlock bootloader message

Attachments

• bootlogo.jpg
    bootlogo.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48

moviefirst

Nov 3, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Kind regards,
First of all really thank you very much for continuing to give life to this moto x style team as it continues and will continue to be a fairly competitive team, regarding the tests to the new update of the ROM Lineage 18.1 I installed open_gapps-arm64-11.0 -beak

Audio:
When placing the equipment horizontally at 180 ° with the (power / volume +/-) buttons up and playing multimedia content, or only audio, the right speaker does not respond very well, and the left speaker works normally, then again I put my device in 360 ° and the two speakers respond very well, this only happened to me at the beginning of the installation.
Camera:
The camera works, but it presents details of images with noise, it still does not allow the storage option to the micro SD portable memory, there is a way to improve the image since the noise is perceived before and after the photographic capture, the HDR mode system does not work, freezes the camera and does not capture anything ...
Drums:
The system drained it very quickly and I could barely use it after a full charge I performed some tests and when checking it had already run out ... I am currently changing my battery, it is almost new, I have not stressed my mobile yet, the performance is appreciated more than before.
Call:
The mobile network of my company works very well, although the microphone has an error since when I make a call, I do hear my contacts, but they do not hear me very well, only when I activate the loudspeaker can they hear me ...

1. Wifi
2. Bluetooth
3. NFC
4. AUX / Line out
5. Sensors
6. Gestures
8. Etc.

Make modifications to my boot-logo, I leave the tool and the logo for modification… to remove the unlock bootloader message

Hello member, I'm not facing the issues with audio( horizontal), no draining,
Kind regards,

Audio:
Camera:
Drums:
Call:

1. Wifi
2. Bluetooth
3. NFC
4. AUX / Line out
5. Sensors
6. Gestures
8. Etc.

I had those issues in previous builds, but I returned to stock rom and ten I flashed the latest build. Had no issues with audio, calling, draining anymore. You can try that.

Saúl C.R

May 4, 2019
Hello member, I'm not facing the issues with audio( horizontal), no draining,

I had those issues in previous builds, but I returned to stock rom and ten I flashed the latest build. Had no issues with audio, calling, draining anymore. You can try that.
Hello how are you, thank you very much for the suggestion, in fact, I made the installation, I went back to rom stock Nougat, and installed the ROM 18.1, after the installation, I noticed that the audio thing was only at the beginning and in the flames for lapses my contacts did not me They listen very well, but I will return to an installation point if necessary from 0 again ...

Thanks.

kay3y3

Jun 21, 2020
i have 2 questions, ive seen that in android 11 you can change screen refresh rate so my first question is can i change refresh rate of the screen in this rom? for example from 60 to 48hz to get more battery life and second question is can i use lineageOS recovery to update my rom from 17.1 made by chrmhoffmann to this rom?

kb8no

Jan 29, 2012
Duluth MN
i have 2 questions, ive seen that in android 11 you can change screen refresh rate so my first question is can i change refresh rate of the screen in this rom? for example from 60 to 48hz to get more battery life and second question is can i use lineageOS recovery to update my rom from 17.1 made by chrmhoffmann to this rom?

#1 no idea
#2 you must use LOS recovery in OP to flash LOS18. You can use chrmhoffman twrp to backup his LOS17 but once you are on 18 you won't be going back. If any problems flash back to stock N and then flash latest 18. It might not be too long before a there is a working twrp for android 11.

kb8no

Jan 29, 2012
Duluth MN
@chrmhoffmann I have been using this successfully as my daily driver for over 2 weeks now. Intune Company Portal working made using it as a DD possible. Weather Underground is popular and my personal favorite weather app. It works on the surface as long as you don't push the map graphics and start shrinking, enlarging, scrolling around, and jumping into other weather stations. Then problems. It behaves like it has a memory leak or something. It starts getting laggy and then slows to a hault. I can make it go longer before crashing if I pause after jumping around and let the phone catch up. Then the app freezes, crashes, and eventually whole system UI crashes requiring a reboot.

Curiously, Google Maps, which seems to push the memory/graphics capabilities of the ROM equally, has no problem. I have never had this problem on any other LOS ROM, even previous versions on this phone. My guess is that this is not unique to Weather Underground but I haven't found anything else yet. I have occasional hard reboots which makes me wonder if Weather Underground is triggering these.

Same problem on different phone with this ROM so it is not phone specific. Any thoughts?

gcdevelops

Aug 6, 2019
hello,
how is this rom compared to randomblame lineage 16 in terms of performance/battery/stability? does anyone tried? I have been on this old rom for over a year and I am thinking of changing even if I am still enjoying it.

kb8no

Jan 29, 2012
Duluth MN
hello,
how is this rom compared to randomblame lineage 16 in terms of performance/battery/stability? does anyone tried? I have been on this old rom for over a year and I am thinking of changing even if I am still enjoying it.
Try it. It's better. You can always go back. You may have to flash back to stock first. Use the LOS recovery on the OP. Clean flash.

gcdevelops

Aug 6, 2019
many thanks.
I cannot download the mindgapps, link seems broken. plus on opengapss website there arn't packages for android 11.
about returning to nougat stock , in case I will need it, wich is the reccomended thread to follow?

kb8no

Jan 29, 2012
Duluth MN
many thanks.
I cannot download the mindgapps, link seems broken. plus on opengapss website there arn't packages for android 11.
about returning to nougat stock , in case I will need it, wich is the reccomended thread to follow?
Here is link to how to flash stock Nougat.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...factory-firmware-nougat-nph25-200-22.3704142/
You must know how to do this or you will be sorry. It is difficult to learn. You can fix anything if you flash back to stock and start over. When you successfully flash Nougat come back here and we will walk you through the easy steps to flash LOS18.1. Dual SIM will not work on 18.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone