• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[clark] Unofficial 18.1

Search This thread

shylikov

Mar 18, 2020
It is a pity that the 17th and 18th versions of the android are not finalized, the firmware is excellent and respect to the developer !!! Problems with battery power when turning on the Internet, not being able to save a photo video to a memory card .. This applies to both versions. Often, when reloading, the memory desk falls off. Something like this.

Last edited:

Saúl C.R

May 4, 2019
Has anyone used or found any Android 11 Smart Home Controls found when you press the off button and go to the option screen for shutting down or rebooting.
You find it in >> settings / system / gestures / power menu / advanced restart, <<< you select it and you're done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210513-195936_Nova_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210513-195936_Nova_Launcher.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 42

kb8no

Jan 29, 2012
Duluth MN
Are you talking about advanced restart? If so just do a search in settings for it.
When you press the off button you go to a screen with the advanced restart buttons on the top. On this same screen and below the advanced reset buttons are where "smart home control" buttons will appear. These can be used for garage door openers, lights, thermostats, and other things and new on Android 11. I can see them on my Moto X Power after it was upgraded to Android 11 this week but I can not see anything on the Moto X Pure on Android 11. So my question is about if anyone has seen this functionality and/or used it on this LOS 18 (or any LOS 18)?

El_Rengo

Oct 20, 2014
Hi, how are you?

I was watching the rom of LineageOs 18.1 for this phone, I would like to be able to install it, currently I have LineageOs 14.1, the steps to follow for the installation would be to update the Recovery and then install the ROM? or is some additional step required?

Thank you.
Greetings

kb8no

Jan 29, 2012
Duluth MN
@El_Rengo You must flastboot flash back to stock before you can flash LOS 18.1. I think it has to do with special formatting required for recent Android versions and it will not work if you just clean flash 18.1 over 14.1. Read post 95 about how to flash stock. Once you are on stock, it is easy. You just fastboot the LOS recovery found on the OP, use that recovery to wipe the phone, and install 18.1 with the Gapps found on the OP. You will like the improvement.

Reactions: El_Rengo

OdimorvanJRZZ

Mar 28, 2021
Friend, you do a perfect job, the ROM 18.1 is running very well, sound without hiss, hardly heats at all, camera working perfectly, ram memory very well optimized, all within the standards in the version (XT1572 Moto X Style (32GB) 3GB ) USA Variant (Battery during better than 17.1) (YOU ARE GOD FOR BRING Android 11 Pure for XT1572) Love you work broh,and love my Phone too (02-06-2021)

Reactions: zanozaXX

devsk

Dec 14, 2008
Hey Chris,

Would you be rebasing and rebuilding on top of June security snapshot?

Thanks for bringing LOS 18.1 to Clark. Really appreciate this build.

devsk

Dec 14, 2008
After 3 hours uptime, I tried to unlock the phone and it hung after I entered the PIN and then, it rebooted. Anybody else seeing this?

shylikov

Mar 18, 2020
it's bad that the developer abandoned his brainchild (10 and 11 android), it's a shame.
Well, he knows better, so there were reasons for that

OdimorvanJRZZ

Mar 28, 2021
Slow Motion,not working in this ROM,but all things and magisk is pretty good !! try to fix Slow Motion in other build ok !! you are a god of Moto X Style (Im from South of Brazil) my phone are a machine in 2021 !!!

Top Liked Posts