[clark] Unofficial 18.1

Search This thread

xforce21

Mar 7, 2021
читаешь тексты с переводчиком-такую пургу пишите ребята,охринеть
Да им хоть ссы в глаза. Но а разработчик, полнейшая редиска. Выкинул полуфабрикат, а исправлять ошибки не стал.

shylikov

Mar 18, 2020
DEAR DEVELOPER !!!
IT IS POSSIBLE HOW TO FRIEND A MEMORY CARD WITH A CAMERA ??? WHAT TO SAVE THE PHOTO-VIDEO TO EXTERNAL MEMORY ???? So somehow it is not convenient to always transfer all the files to the memory card. And screw AUX into android 17.1.
Thank you!

xforce21

Mar 7, 2021
ни привета ни ответа,мертвая тема
да уже всё выяснили. Разработчик мудило гороховое! Написал бы - мужики, я сделал, запускается, а дальше пилите сами, времени нет. Никаких претензий не было бы.

shylikov

Mar 18, 2020
более менее это lineageOS 17.1 этого разраба.
Заменил тупую камеру на мод.мотокамеру,заменил уродливую галерею на QP Gallery,обновил ещё ряд системных приложений.Но AUX и карту памяти прикрутить к камере не могу,я не программист .Что мог ,улучшил для себя.Пользуюсь как есть,не зависает,не лагает,быстрая,шустрая прошивка.Чего не скажешь о полуфабрикате 18.1.Тупит,задумчивая...теже проблемы с камерой.
И ещё заметил,что обе версии безбожно садят батарею,если включить интернет.Как то так

shylikov

Mar 18, 2020
их бы не много подшаманить специалисту,было бы гуд.Жаль,что разработчик забил большой болт на это все,так ни делают.Начал-доведи до конца!Я так считаю.Ссылки на сайтах по обновлению нашего аппарата до 10 и 11 андроида ведут сюда,а в итоге -люди скачивают,устанавливают,потом сносят нахрен эти прошивки как недоработаные версии .

hepatocyt

Nov 5, 2021
my phone xt1572 don't recognize the sim card, is here someone with the same issue and resolved the problem?

kb8no

Jan 29, 2012
Duluth MN
why go back to 7.0, where I can find LOS18 for the XT1572
You don't understand. Your goal is to to get to LOS18. Flashing stock is just a step you must take first before you can flash LOS18 successfully and reach your goal. Stock prepares the formatting in such a way that LOS knows how to grab it to make the new formatting it needs.

hepatocyt

Nov 5, 2021
You don't understand. Your goal is to to get to LOS18. Flashing stock is just a step you must take first before you can flash LOS18 successfully and reach your goal. Stock prepares the formatting in such a way that LOS knows how to grab it to make the new formatting it needs.
yes it is my second phone I have flashed, the first LG G2 I can not recover because of the folder structure of LOS i can't flash the original rom, but this is a other story

after installing 18.1 i cant find my twrp under recovery, i thought it is forever, how should I flash the rom?
which LOS 18.0 should I take

reading the web I have the feeling the style/pure ist a bad phone for LOS18, maby I should take the 17? or is it bad at all

Last edited:

Saúl C.R

May 4, 2019
my phone xt1572 don't recognize the sim card, is here someone with the same issue and resolved the problem?
Greetings, to install LOS18.1 you have go back to Stock-ROM Nougat, so that the device can recognize SIM, WIFI, etc. then you flash the recovery, the ROM 18.1 and Gapps ...

LOS 18.1 presents a compatibility detail on some devices or something like that.

TWRP not working for LOS 18.1, it has to be with recovery
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693748458

I would recommend going back to LOS17.1 I did it, my device is working quite well ...

LOS 18.1 worked fine for me for a while on my device, but then I presented a compatibility detail, so I had to go back to LOS 17.1 with the new update and it works perfect as far as I'm concerned, don't know if LOS 18.1 behaves in this way with other users.

We know in advance that they are custom ROMs, and we really appreciate the effort and work that the developers do, giving a break to the teams that I think still have something to offer ...

hepatocyt

Nov 5, 2021
I would recommend going back to LOS17.1 I did it, my device is working quite well ...
Iyes i thought this too, but i can't find gapps, can you please give me Gapps, all links I found are dead, I wait for 30 seconds and ther are no files

thanks for the tip with twrp, but I installed 18.1 over twrp, maby because of that the sim did't work

I see in the web there are a lot of wrong advices

so I will use the recovery img that is provided with the system zip file, thanks for this tip, I learned something that is true

Last edited:
Iyes i thought this too, but i can't find gapps, can you please give me Gapps, all links I found are dead, I wait for 30 seconds and ther are no files

thanks for the tip with twrp, but I installed 18.1 over twrp, maby because of that the sim did't work

I see in the web there are a lot of wrong advices

so I will use the recovery img that is provided with the system zip file, thanks for this tip, I learned something that is true
See post #21 for gapps download.

hepatocyt

Nov 5, 2021
See post #21 for gapps download.
thanks for your effort, but this are apps for 18 I want back to 17.1
some days ago I could find LOS18.0 but now I can't anymore
I have some Gapps the BITGapps 10.0 for the 17.1 but I'dont know if this apps are ok for 17.1

but I found with the info from post 21 the thread with 17.1

R77

Apr 27, 2013
I have Moto x pure xt1575 I have magisk V23.0 my question is there a way to lower the vibration intensity within the rom. Some apps that I have don't a setting that will turn off vibration from the app itself. Help will be appreciated?

PhoenixClown

Aug 15, 2022
Hello, is this thing on? Is anyone still alive in this thread and still using this device? For anyone that has used both 17.1 build and 18.1 build can you post your experience with each one? From what I read many months ago I got the sense that 18.1 was actually less stable than 17.1, so I ended up just passing on 18.1 for this reason.

For those that have used both versions can you post your experience when it comes to stability and issues and which one would you rate as being better? Am I wrong? I saw some people returning back to 17.1 for these reasons and that is why I just chose to keep it on 17.1 Thanks.

P.S. Just as a side note: The Nexus 6 has 19.1. A device that came out in 2014 and is a full year older than the Moto X Pure. You can find it on this site yourself.

Top Liked Posts