• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General ‘Classic Power Menu’ brings wallet and home controls to Android 12’s power menu, root required

Search This thread

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Great find and share! Works perfectly. I thought it was useless Android giving us Device Controls in Quick Settings or lock screen icon when it wouldn't actually turn my lights on or off until I unlocked, so this is perfect.

No way I'll enable Google Pay from the lockscreen, but Device Controls and having the option to hide actual power options until I'm unlocked, I'm absolutely all in for. The app also respects the default power button option to bring up Google Assistant, and comes up with Power+Volume Up.

Reactions: yyz71 and galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just sharing this useful link to an app (root required) that brings back the power menu controls:

Great find and share! Works perfectly. I thought it was useless Android giving us Device Controls in Quick Settings or lock screen icon when it wouldn't actually turn my lights on or off until I unlocked, so this is perfect.

No way I'll enable Google Pay from the lockscreen, but Device Controls and having the option to hide actual power options until I'm unlocked, I'm absolutely all in for. The app also respects the default power button option to bring up Google Assistant, and comes up with Power+Volume Up.
    Cool 😎 wallet features!