Staff member

OH........

50d4888f8e5c9.jpeg

Bwahahahahahah :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tulsadiver

dimm0k

Jan 25, 2014
Google Pixel 4 XL
Weird. I uninstalled the mods I use and flashed this. Looks fine.

odd... when I disable all the mods except this one it boots up to a black screen for a second and then restarts. this restart then leads to booting into Android Recovery saying it cannot load the Android system. if it tell it to "Try again" it boots does the black screen/reboot again repeating this process.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
odd... when I disable all the mods except this one it boots up to a black screen for a second and then restarts. this restart then leads to booting into Android Recovery saying it cannot load the Android system. if it tell it to "Try again" it boots does the black screen/reboot again repeating this process.
Try deleting the 9 tile with everything else disabled and flash it again.

Edit: do you use active edge sense?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I do not use active edge sense. Looks like your suggestion of installing 9 tile by itself fixes everything... except when I enable the "MoreNotifications" mod it fscks up the battery again!
More notifications hasn't been uploaded yet. You don't need both. Almost all my mods have 9 tile built in. Just a new "more notifications" is all you should need. Delete both of those and flash this.

Attachments

• MoreNotations.zip
    15.8 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: dimm0k

Top Liked Posts