• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Clock Mods - Remove NavBar Andoid 11

Search This thread

Jiggs82

Dec 22, 2010
The Bronx, NY
Try deleting the 9 tile with everything else disabled and flash it again.

Edit: do you use active edge sense?
Hey @Tulsadiver Idk if it's only me but I did notice that the dots for pages on the quick settings looks more to the left than it should after flashing the 9tiles 7 max notifications for Pixel 5. Is there a way you can fix it so they can be more to the right like the 1st page dot can be inline with the middle qs tiles🤔 Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201211-091010.png
    Screenshot_20201211-091010.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 28

Jiggs82

Dec 22, 2010
The Bronx, NY
Hey @Tulsadiver Idk if it's only me but I did notice that the dots for pages on the quick settings looks more to the left than it should after flashing the 9tiles 7 max notifications for Pixel 5. Is there a way you can fix it so they can be more to the right like the 1st page dot can be inline with the middle qs tiles🤔 Thanks
Nevermind a reboot seemed to fix it lol

Reactions: Tulsadiver

xelpmoc

Oct 30, 2020
is there any way to autohide or completely hide the status bar for immersive mode since they took away the overscan command in android11? pixel 4xl

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I will need the framework-res.apk from the system/framework folder.

Edit: i got a framework from a stock oneplus 8t Android 11 firmware. It might be close enough to work.

Not all OnePlus phones like my vrthemer so if this doesn't work that might be why. I have another method I can try. Also I noticed that the 8t has a punch hole clock. If this works but isn't centered it will need more work. Have a backup.

Attachments

• CC.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor

Edit: i got a framework from a stock oneplus 8t Android 11 firmware. It might be close enough to work.

Not all OnePlus phones like my vrthemer so if this doesn't work that might be why. I have another method I can try. Also I noticed that the 8t has a punch hole clock. If this works but isn't centered it will need more work. Have a backup.

It worked and it's centered between the hole punch and the right side. It's perfect! Thank you so much.

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor

Do you have a donation link? I can't find anything. Want to thank you for doing this for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Badger50

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
It worked and it's centered between the hole punch and the right side. It's perfect! Thank you so much.
I'm happy it worked. Phones with hole punch cameras are a little different and it depends on screen size as to how much padding you apply to get it centered.

I grabbed a framework-res.apk from the latest android 11 8T firmware I could find hoping it would work.

I went ahead and put a PayPal link in the op but hitting the thanks button always works for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Badger50

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
I'm happy it worked. Phones with hole punch cameras are a little different and it depends on screen size as to how much padding you apply to get it centered.

I grabbed a framework-res.apk from the latest android 11 8T firmware I could find hoping it would work.

I went ahead and put a PayPal link in the op but hitting the thanks button always works for me.
Nice. I just wish we had the ability to take some padding away so the icons sit closer to the top of the screen. It's so far away from the top. Or resize the status bar or something.

Top Liked Posts