Clock Mods - Remove NavBar Andoid 11

Search This thread

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
May 15, 2010
Arlington TX
Kind of hard to tell on your home screen but yours might be like the Pixel 5. Could you check in developer settings under cutouts and see if you have a "waterfall" cutout?

Might be. I just hate the padding lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-095833.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205-095833.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 22

dankovac1999

Sep 18, 2016
HTC One X
HTC Wildfire S
I'm maybe little bit against the stream, but the thing is. I got Oneplus 7 pro running aosp rom and it makes this 9 tiles in default. My secondary device is pixel 2 and I want it to look the same. Means 6 tiles on this aosp rom. Could it be easy to modify or rather I shouldn't try?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I'm maybe little bit against the stream, but the thing is. I got Oneplus 7 pro running aosp rom and it makes this 9 tiles in default. My secondary device is pixel 2 and I want it to look the same. Means 6 tiles on this aosp rom. Could it be easy to modify or rather I shouldn't try?
Are you saying you want nine tiles on your Pixel 2?

dankovac1999

Sep 18, 2016
HTC One X
HTC Wildfire S
No, I'm not planning to root pixel for now. It's working fine. I would like to change it on that aosp rom I've mentioned. From 9 to 6.
Is it a custom rom or maybe still on android 10?

Sorry, I've forgot to mention. It's android 11 based on lineage os. I will send you link to it's thread so you know exactly.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Sorry, I've forgot to mention. It's android 11 based on lineage os. I will send you link to it's thread so you know exactly.

You know, there are probably several different ways to achieve this and I doubt I'd be able to figure out how they did it and reverse it.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
So it's not that easy? I thought maybe if it's just an option to switch. It's not that important for me, just wanted to have it the same. Don't want to bother you with such a trifle.
No, not a switch but a calculation in the smali files. I changed a couple of dimens in order for the calculations to get increased to another row.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone