Clock Mods - Remove Navbar Mod

Search This thread

sidhaarthm

Mar 1, 2009
London, U.K.
Weird. I just downloaded it and flashed it fine. You might look under data/adb/modules and look for something weird there.
Edit: it probably has a disable file in the center clock folder. Delete the center clock folder and reboot.

Thanks, I checked the data/adb/modules location and there is nothing there for CC, just the mods I currently have installed. Where do I delete this Centre Clock folder from please?

gdskp

Jul 17, 2009
My apologies, I flashed the CC.zip. Had to run a command to disable all Magisk Modules to regain access to my phone but now struggling as the System UI seems to be all glitchy.
Hi, what is the command to disable all Magisk? I am stuck in the data corrupt screen and "adb devices" return unauthorized.

itsita

Sep 29, 2012
Hi, what is the command to disable all Magisk? I am stuck in the data corrupt screen and "adb devices" return unauthorized.

The method that worked for me is to boot into safe-mode using a magisk-patched kernel.

There is a rescue mechanism built into magisk that whenever safe-mode is booted -- all the modules are disabled (even for next boot).

Then uninstall the problematic module and your'e done.

the trickiest part honestly is the get the timing right to get to safe-mode (press vol down) --- you have to do it AFTER the G Logo, and immediately when the actual animation starts

Reactions: Serial Kazama

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
There us supposedly another way.
You can also flash a stock boot.img, reboot without root, go into safe mode, boot into fastboot and flash magisk_patched.img. when you reboot after that you should be in safemode with root.
Easier to get into safemode that way.

thecompany

Dec 17, 2006
I tried to flash the navbar gone mod and now my Pixel 5 won't boot anymore. It's just showing the animation screen endlessly. I tried to use the
adb wait-for-device shell magisk --remove-modules
command but then still my device is not booting.
I then reflashed the stock boot image and thankfully now it boots again. Just have no idea how to fix getting my root back again, if I flash the magisk_patched image, the phone is not booting anymore.

Is there a zip available which restores everything again?

Edit: Well somehow I managed to make it work by rebooting a couple of times using Safe Mode while being unrooted, then reflashing magisk. Now I would like to make the Navbar mod work because currently, just using: qemu.hardware = 1 causes the 4 second camera lag. Any idea what could go wrong?

Last edited:

x786085644

Oct 17, 2020
In the updated version in March(RQ2A.21,3 5.006), the Remove Navbar module will cause the slow motion option to have no effect

Attachments

• 微信图片_20210403190826.png
    微信图片_20210403190826.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 16

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I tried to flash the navbar gone mod and now my Pixel 5 won't boot anymore. It's just showing the animation screen endlessly. I tried to use the

I then reflashed the stock boot image and thankfully now it boots again. Just have no idea how to fix getting my root back again, if I flash the magisk_patched image, the phone is not booting anymore.

Edit: Well somehow I managed to make it work by rebooting a couple of times using Safe Mode while being unrooted, then reflashing magisk. Now I would like to make the Navbar mod work because currently, just using: qemu.hardware = 1 causes the 4 second camera lag. Any idea what could go wrong?
See post 246

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013

No. I ran the same script on my pixel 4 XL and it ran fine. Did you have anything else installed?

thecompany

Dec 17, 2006
No. I ran the same script on my pixel 4 XL and it ran fine. Did you have anything else installed?
Well, I thought I was on the latest March update because I did notice an update recently. Apparently that's not the case and I'm still on Jan/Dec. Could that be the reason? I will try updating today..

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone