• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Clock Mods - Remove Navbar Mod

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Ok only thing i notice is lagging camera when sweep to changes modes.A12 beta 5 navbargone
Yeah, I see what I did there. Zeroed out the navbar instead of using a .5 dimen. I reran it but you might want to consider using the props module and this command on a terminal emulator:

props qemu.hw.mainkeys 1

Attachments

• NavbarGone.zip
    24.1 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: Ivixmax

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
It worked on A12-b5.
Thank you so much.

I have a ?, that I have been meaning to ask for a while.
What is the best way to revert, if a mod does not take.
I always wound up reflashing the factory image, wiping data and patch magisk to get things going in the right direction.
This is what I do:

1. Boot into fastboot and flash stock boot.img, and reboot. "fastboot flash boot boot .img"

2. Boot as if entering safemode (push and hold power button until the power off icon shows. Long press it for safemode option).

3. Your phone will attempt to reboot. Before it boots all the way up, press and hold power and volume down to enter fastboot mode. Fastboot flash magisk_patched.img and reboot. You'll be rooted in safemode.

4. You can now use adb to remove all modules.

"adb wait-for-device shell magisk --remove-modules"

This will remove all modules.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It worked on A12-b5.
    Thank you so much.

I always wound up reflashing the factory image, wiping data and patch magisk to get things going in the right direction.
    This is what I do:

1. Boot into fastboot and flash stock boot.img, and reboot. "fastboot flash boot boot .img"

2. Boot as if entering safemode (push and hold power button until the power off icon shows. Long press it for safemode option).

3. Your phone will attempt to reboot. Before it boots all the way up, press and hold power and volume down to enter fastboot mode. Fastboot flash magisk_patched.img and reboot. You'll be rooted in safemode.

Mods have been updated to October update.
    Is there a cc no battery icon for A12-beta5?
    You are welcome to try this.
    like the Android 12 extensions mod interfered with ur mod that's why I had systemui fc's but once I disabled it all was good except now I'm getting some odd black and white mixed /missing status bar icons seen here and the network/signal/battery icons are showed double im the lock screen. Could these be fixed? Thx
    [/QUOTE]
    Text clocks and the traffic speed indicator colors don't change due to background. Never have. They are white (or whatever color you choose) but they don't change.

You are welcome to try this to get it off the lockscreen.
    Hi, with NavbarGone and CCWaterfall36 i have a white stripe at the bottom in some applications. Any solution? Thanks.
    You are not supposed to flash two mods. You can try removing both. Flash ccwaterfall36 first. Reboot, then flash navbargone.
    I don't have this phone but I thought I'd try a couple of clock options if someone is interested in trying them. Root required. Flash in magisk manager.

Uploaded 10-6-21

Center clock

Center Clock - Navbar Swap

Right clock

Right Clock - Navbar Swap

Battery icon removed

Battery icon removed navbar swap

Battery icon removed, Center Clock

Battery icon removed, Right Clock

Navbar Swap

Remove Navbar

-------------------------------------------------
    If I helped, hit the Thanks Button!
    Feeling generous, send me a beer!
    --------------------------------------------------
    March update has been uploaded.
    It worked on A12-b5.
    Thank you so much.

This is what I do:

December update has been uploaded.
    May update has been uploaded.