Clock Mods - Remove Navbar or Battery etc. Mods

Search This thread

Jiggs82

Dec 22, 2010
The Bronx, NY
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hmm maybe I will try to flash it alone
Hey @Tulsadiver it seems like the Android 12 extensions mod interfered with ur mod that's why I had systemui fc's but once I disabled it all was good except now I'm getting some odd black and white mixed /missing status bar icons seen here and the network/signal/battery icons are showed double im the lock screen. Could these be fixed? Thx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002-004023.png
    Screenshot_20211002-004023.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20211002-003958.png
    Screenshot_20211002-003958.png
    467 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
like the Android 12 extensions mod interfered with ur mod that's why I had systemui fc's but once I disabled it all was good except now I'm getting some odd black and white mixed /missing status bar icons seen here and the network/signal/battery icons are showed double im the lock screen. Could these be fixed? Thx
[/QUOTE]
Text clocks and the traffic speed indicator colors don't change due to background. Never have. They are white (or whatever color you choose) but they don't change.

You are welcome to try this to get it off the lockscreen.

Attachments

• trafficbywifiday.zip
    21.6 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: Jiggs82

Jiggs82

Dec 22, 2010
The Bronx, NY
Google Pixel 6 Pro
like the Android 12 extensions mod interfered with ur mod that's why I had systemui fc's but once I disabled it all was good except now I'm getting some odd black and white mixed /missing status bar icons seen here and the network/signal/battery icons are showed double im the lock screen. Could these be fixed? Thx
Text clocks and the traffic speed indicator colors don't change due to background. Never have. They are white (or whatever color you choose) but they don't change.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for fixing the lock screen bug and hmm ok it's weird why would the data and batter icons colors are black in certain apps like above then🤔 by the way it's no big deal but I noticed when I enable Multiple Users for qs panel and lock screen the battery icon/percentage is cut off whether stock or custom theme I have installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002-131248.png
    Screenshot_20211002-131248.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 42

super6uno

Jun 2, 2015
Hi, with NavbarGone and CCWaterfall36 i have a white stripe at the bottom in some applications. Any solution? Thanks.

thecompany

Dec 17, 2006
I'm also not gonna upgrade unless I can install your awesome navbar gone mod again :) Or are there alternatives which do not cause the camera to be slow when switching modes?

Reactions: Ivixmax

Jiggs82

Dec 22, 2010
The Bronx, NY
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Thanks for fixing the lock screen bug and hmm ok it's weird why would the data and batter icons colors are black in certain apps like above then🤔 by the way it's no big deal but I noticed when I enable Multiple Users for qs panel and lock screen the battery icon/percentage is cut off whether stock or custom theme I have installed.
[/QUOTE]
Hey dev @Tulsadiver can u update this mod for Android 12 public release? Thanks in advance

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5

You are welcome to try this to get it off the lockscreen.Thanks for fixing the lock screen bug and hmm ok it's weird why would the data and batter icons colors are black in certain apps like above then🤔 by the way it's no big deal but I noticed when I enable Multiple Users for qs panel and lock screen the battery icon/percentage is cut off whether stock or custom theme I have installed.

Certain apps which don't have a dark mode can be forced in Developer options, however I use DarQ to theme individual apps dark and some just have the black icons unfortunately, due to being forced.

janvandijk

Nov 20, 2009
Eindhoven
janvandijk.me
Hi, I'm currently using the no navbar mod, but was wondering if I can just flash the clock swap mod over it? So what I'd like is clock at the right and navbar gone. Thanks for the reply, and thanks a lot for the mods!

Top Liked Posts