• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Clock Mods - Remove Navbar Mod

Search This thread

drdionysius

Oct 28, 2008
Google Pixel 4a 5G
What I like about it most is that it enabled 9 toggles in the drop-down instead of 6.
Unfortunately, after updating to the latest firmware, I lost my entire battery notification (no battery, no percentage). And yes, I checked the battery notification settings.

Reactions: TKruzze

GoldElocks

Just an FYI... You can have navbar delete with a clock mod, just make sure to flash the clock mod 1st, reboot and then flash navgone.zip and reboot again. It won't work if you have the navbar delete installed 1st.
Screenshot_20201213-170358.png

Reactions: fijasko and TKruzze

HappyTimeHarbld

Apr 21, 2016
Installed RC.zip. It boots, but I get no lock screen or visual indication of anything other than the menu that appears when I hold the power button (shut down, reboot, lockdown).

Edit: Tested RCswap.zip, achieved same results. Installation of either makes systemui crash indefinitely.

Halp?

Last edited:
I don't have this phone but I thought I'd try a couple of clock options if someone is interested in trying them. Root required. Flash in magisk manager.

Uploaded 12-13-20
Center clock

Center Clock - Navbar Swap (3 button)

Right clock

Right Clock - Navbar Swap

Battery icon removed

Battery icon removed, Center Clock

Battery icon removed, Right Clock

Navbar Swap-3 button

Remove Navbar

-------------------------------------------------
If I helped, hit the Thanks Button!
Feeling generous, send me a beer!
--------------------------------------------------
Great 👍 I unlock my pixel 4a 5g just now a ling time do it but never time for it. Imediatly aftee unlock & root it I use this mod ans thanks very much it great ans work fine

Reactions: Tulsadiver

GoldElocks

@Tulsadiver can you please make a ccwaterfall36 mod with navbar delete when you get a chance? The statusbar fix mods for the pixel 5 work for the 4a5g but when I add the navgone mod it shifts the statusbar icons a little left and into the camera and the clock in notification shade way left. I didn't even realize that the statusbar fix worked for this phone until just now and it's a revelation! That combined with removing the navbar gives a nice addition to the viewable screen area.
Screenshot_20210305-135315.png

Screenshot_20210305-135328.png

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
@Tulsadiver can you please make a ccwaterfall36 mod with navbar delete when you get a chance? The statusbar fix mods for the pixel 5 work for the 4a5g but when I add the navgone mod it shifts the statusbar icons a little left and into the camera and the clock in notification shade way left. I didn't even realize that the statusbar fix worked for this phone until just now and it's a revelation! That combined with removing the navbar gives a nice addition to the viewable screen area.
View attachment 5241095
View attachment 5241099
This was a little more complicated than I anticipated. You are welcome to try this.

Attachments

• CCwaterfall36navbargone.zip
    22.7 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: GoldElocks

GoldElocks

Something strange is going on. It looks the same as the previous mod. When I check in Magisk it shows Tulsadiver left clock 48 low installed though, which I did try before but resulted in a bootloop. I removed everything, deleted any previous mods by you, redownloaded and rebooted. Installed your newest again and same thing. Any ideas?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Something strange is going on. It looks the same as the previous mod. When I check in Magisk it shows Tulsadiver left clock 48 low installed though, which I did try before but resulted in a bootloop. I removed everything, deleted any previous mods by you, redownloaded and rebooted. Installed your newest again and same thing. Any ideas?
This one should work.

Attachments

• CCwaterfall36navbargone.zip
    22.7 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: GoldElocks

Top Liked Posts