Clock Mods - Remove Navbar or Battery etc. Mods

Search This thread

AquilaDroid

Oct 11, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I know nothing about this, but assumed that since they were the same name they would be the same. I'll have another look tomorrow just to satisfy my curiosity. Have a good evening.

Just had another look at the files on the phone - they are the the ones I sent. Are they the same size as the ones you usually work with? (Even more confused...)

Last edited:

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I know nothing about this, but assumed that since they were the same name they would be the same. I'll have another look tomorrow just to satisfy my curiosity. Have a good evening.

Just had another look at the files on the phone - they are the the ones I sent. Are they the same size as the ones you usually work with? (Even more confused...)
I'm confused by your post..
Tulsadiver quite literally said "They're the same."
He wouldn't steer your wrong. (y)

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I'm confident that he would never steer me wrong, what I said was "Are they the same size as the ones you usually work with?". (In an attempt to figure out what's going on.)
Ah sorry I missed a few posts. Size won't have anything to do with it. Tulsadiver can s inee what the android version is once he decompiles the .apk
This is what the files look like in root explorer
(Yours will say SystemUIGoogle though)
https://postimg.cc/LJfDvmgq
https://postimg.cc/bZ2CMQWw

Last edited:

AquilaDroid

Oct 11, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Ah sorry I missed a few posts. Size won't have anything to do with it. Tulsadiver can s inee what the android version is once he decompiles the .apk
This is what the files look like in root explorer
(Yours will say SystemUIGoogle though)
https://postimg.cc/LJfDvmgq
https://postimg.cc/bZ2CMQWw
Even more confused - here is a screen shot of that same portion of /system/framework
Thanks for jumping in here!

Edit: I can't figure out how to delete the screen shot I posted. Here's another one with more detail.

Last edited by a moderator:

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Even more confused - here is a screen shot of that same portion of /system/framework
Thanks for jumping in here!

Edit: I can't figure out how to delete the screen shot I posted. Here's another one with more detail.
I removed then for you,, for a smaller sized link. (they're a delete button in the top right corner).
And my apologies, I was under impression you couldn't find the files
Sorry again.

Last edited:
Reactions: AquilaDroid

AquilaDroid

Oct 11, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I removed then for you,, for a smaller sized link. (they're a delete button in the top right corner).
And my apologies, I was under impression you couldn't find the files
Sorry again.
Thanks for the help and no worries, no apology necessary! One thing that may have been lost in the discussion that may be (probably?) the issue is that I'm on Android 12 V2 Beta 2

Last edited:
Reactions: andybones

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hi there, I'd love to get the clock on the right but can't make it work...
Probably because I already made some changes, with the SystemUI Tuner app and one of your other mods.

Is there any way I can reset the changes I already made to give this module its best chances to work? I already tried to set back default in the app and disable modules, but it's non effective
You can't just disable. You must remove/uninstall all, reboot, then flash the right clock. What all do you have installed now?

There it is. What I did was only disable mods (not uninstall them) and then reboot, if you say uninstalling would be more effective I'll try that solution. I also have 2 non root apps that might interfere, but frozing them with Titanium wasn't effective either:
- aodnotify
- energy ring

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-133155.png
    Screenshot_20220216-133155.png
    439 KB · Views: 17

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
There it is. What I did was only disable mods (not uninstall them) and then reboot, if you say uninstalling would be more effective I'll try that solution. I also have 2 non root apps that might interfere, but frozing them with Titanium wasn't effective either:
- aodnotify
- energy ring
Could be LSposed framework.

This should have 9tiles and right clock.

Attachments

• 9tilesSmallRC.zip
    19.2 MB · Views: 3
Could be LSposed framework.

This should have 9tiles and right clock.
Wasn't Lsposed, mor probably the 9tiles mod and the need to effectively uninstall it and not just disable because now it's working perfectly!
I'm impressed how you manage to produce such items and fix them blindly, regarding you don't even own the phone *respects*

Thanks!

Reactions: Tulsadiver

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Wasn't Lsposed, mor probably the 9tiles mod and the need to effectively uninstall it and not just disable because now it's working perfectly!
I'm impressed how you manage to produce such items and fix them blindly, regarding you don't even own the phone *respects*

Thanks!
Most phones are similar and all the Pixel phones especially so.

Top Liked Posts