Clock Mods - Remove Navbar or Battery etc. Mods

Search This thread

Gymcode

Jan 21, 2019
Is it normal that on the reboot after flashing in Magisk, my screen is stuck at the Google icon, with the progress bar loading for quite some time already?

I disabled all Magisk modules except Shamiko, which is the module for Zygisk.

Last edited:

T3chDelicious

Oct 7, 2016
Installed this mod and it works flawless. How did you archieve that GCam no longer lags when switching modes?
Tried one other NavBar remover (produces said lag in GCam) and after that Fabricate Overlay (which sadly crashes) but your mod works absolutly fine.

Thank you very, very much for providing this! Much appreciated!!! Finally full screen experience without any downsides.

Reactions: Tulsadiver

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Installed this mod and it works flawless. How did you archieve that GCam no longer lags when switching modes?
Tried one other NavBar remover (produces said lag in GCam) and after that Fabricate Overlay (which sadly crashes) but your mod works absolutly fine.

Thank you very, very much for providing this! Much appreciated!!! Finally full screen experience without any downsides.
To avoid the lag, you have to stop short of taking the navbar to zero, width/height.....this lag issue started, and continues, with punch hole camera phones....at least for Pixel phones.

T3chDelicious

Oct 7, 2016
To avoid the lag, you have to stop short of taking the navbar to zero, width/height.....this lag issue started, and continues, with punch hole camera phones....at least for Pixel phones.
Thanks for your reply.
Okay, I see...still very weird why GCam don't like this but hey...it works now and I'm totally happy. Again, thank you very much!!!

One more question if you don't mind: is it possible for you to provide a version for this mod with half the keyboard hight instead of zero? At one side it looks absolutely nice with zero space underneath but it's sadly hard for one hand writing.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Thanks for your reply.
Okay, I see...still very weird why GCam don't like this but hey...it works now and I'm totally happy. Again, thank you very much!!!

One more question if you don't mind: is it possible for you to provide a version for this mod with half the keyboard hight instead of zero? At one side it looks absolutely nice with zero space underneath but it's sadly hard for one hand writing.
Not that I am aware of.

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
Using this mod on the June build causes issues with clicking on the notifications in the status bar. When you click it, forces the screen to lock, and doesn't open up the application. I can get logs if needed.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Using this mod on the June build causes issues with clicking on the notifications in the status bar. When you click it, forces the screen to lock, and doesn't open up the application. I can get logs if needed.
That is because it's for May build, not June.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts