• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Clockwork Mod recovery

Search This thread

Thwiipp

Oct 13, 2008
Hi, I recently rooted my Nexus One. Its all running great. Installed Rom Manager and used it to install Clockworkmod recovery. This is where my problem lies. The installation goes fine and I can boot into it he first time. But after that it doesn't work. I just an image of the android figure and an exclamation mark in a triangle. I have to remove my battery to reboot. If I reinstall clockworkmod recovery it works. But only once. Hen I get the same problem. Any body know what's wrong here. Its got me stumped. I'm afraid to install any Rom wig this acting so weird. Thanks for any and all help anyone can give.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX

Thwiipp

Oct 13, 2008
Thanks, I took a look at it, instead of running the script i used ES File Explorer and just renamed install-recovery.sh and recovery-form-boot.p and that seemed to do the trick. I was able to boot into CWM recovery 3 times in a row.

Thwiipp

Oct 13, 2008
Im already rooted so I have super user. And I will be installing a custom Rom soon. Anyway, the issue is cleared up now, since I renamed those files.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Mohamad_j

Jun 28, 2010
mashhad