ClockWorkMod 6.0.x for Samsung Galaxy Mini 2

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
yeah i downloaded it and booted from it and now i am back in a recovery bootloop again...:silly:
To solve an recovery loop you just need to flash something in odin, and everything is done. :cool:
You can reflash stock rom, stock recovery, or an custom recovery like cwm or twrp. :D
Enjoy the time with your phone, it could be the last, because this phone is not so popular :mad:

Reactions: mrsim

mrsim

Mar 10, 2014
london
www.china-devices.com
To solve an recovery loop you just need to flash something in odin, and everything is done. :cool:
You can reflash stock rom, stock recovery, or an custom recovery like cwm or twrp. :D
Enjoy the time with your phone, it could be the last, because this phone is not so popular :mad:
the problem is not flashing the recovery...it's booting into it after flashing..if i use a third party app it bootloops...and i cannot seem to boot using the normal method with vol rockers power and menu...grrr...it is very frustrating

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
the problem is not flashing the recovery...it's booting into it after flashing..if i use a third party app it bootloops...and i cannot seem to boot using the normal method with vol rockers power and menu...grrr...it is very frustrating
Please , think about you are not the first user of this phone. I also get this loop sometimes, and is not frustrating !
I will tell you again how to skip this loop>
To power off from recovery just select that option, or remove temporary the battery.
Press vol. down+home+power (for 3 seconds).
Then skip the first message with vol. up .
Now connect your phone to pc, and flash stock rom or an recovery via PDA Column.
If your phone is not recognized, you will not see in odin ,,COM %,,. And flashing progress will be stopped after leaving CS.
If you selected auto reboot in odin your phone will be automaticaly rebooted when flashing is finished.
If not selected auto reboot in odin, just remove the battery, and put it back and then power the phone.
And, please do not try to>
- select ,,Flash lock,, in odin.( I will be hard to unlock bootloader again. You might probably go to the mobile service. )
- flash .pit files in odin ( Pit files are used for re-partitioning, else is not useful. Flashing it from another model or an custom rom, it will cause a little soft brick, see Q&A Mini 2 for solutions! )
It was that so hard?! NO, is just a lot to explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsim

mrsim

Mar 10, 2014
london
www.china-devices.com
Please , think about you are not the first user of this phone. I also get this loop sometimes, and is not frustrating !
I will tell you again how to skip this loop>
To power off from recovery just select that option, or remove temporary the battery.
Press vol. down+home+power (for 3 seconds).
Then skip the first message with vol. up .
Now connect your phone to pc, and flash stock rom or an recovery via PDA Column.
If your phone is not recognized, you will not see in odin ,,COM %,,. And flashing progress will be stopped after leaving CS.
If you selected auto reboot in odin your phone will be automaticaly rebooted when flashing is finished.
If not selected auto reboot in odin, just remove the battery, and put it back and then power the phone.
And, please do not try to>
- select ,,Flash lock,, in odin.( I will be hard to unlock bootloader again. You might probably go to the mobile service. )
- flash .pit files in odin ( Pit files are used for re-partitioning, else is not useful. Flashing it from another model or an custom rom, it will cause a little soft brick, see Q&A Mini 2 for solutions! )
It was that so hard?! NO, is just a lot to explain.
MaDaLiNoSt,
maybe you miss understand me,what i am trying to say is that i can flash the recovery OK...but i cannot enter recovery using the normal method..the phone will not boot into it..it either just vibrates constantly or boots into the normal system..the only way i can enter recovery is by using a third party app...and that always sends the device into a recovery bootloop..so i have to flash the whole recovery all over again just to get the device running...that is what is so frustrating

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
MaDaLiNoSt,
maybe you miss understand me,what i am trying to say is that i can flash the recovery OK...but i cannot enter recovery using the normal method..the phone will not boot into it..it either just vibrates constantly or boots into the normal system..the only way i can enter recovery is by using a third party app...and that always sends the device into a recovery bootloop..so i have to flash the whole recovery all over again just to get the device running...that is what is so frustrating
No problem, I already told on xda some solutions for acces recovery>
Please Read the content from these links :
1) this
2) or this
3) what about this ?
This might help you when you get same problems. And you will don't need to search for solution, because you learned what to do.

Reactions: mrsim and lordtoede

papei

Jul 11, 2012
Basel
flashing with heimdall

Has anyone flashed this with heimdall? Other than pulling the pit file I haven't found anything on heimdall. I assume if you can download the pit file, you can also flash.

Antox97

Aug 9, 2013
Bari
I have CWM 6.0.3.2. Everytime that i want to flash something like ROM, Mod or Script.. I must reflash the recovery because after I have install the zip, I tap into "Reboot system now" but it appears a recovery bootloop. Does anyone have same problem?

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
I have CWM 6.0.3.2. Everytime that i want to flash something like ROM, Mod or Script.. I must reflash the recovery because after I have install the zip, I tap into "Reboot system now" but it appears a recovery bootloop. Does anyone have same problem?
Use attached recovery: click
Flash it as a normal zip!

mumfordfan

Aug 6, 2013
Hello, spend a whole day to install the various cwm versions but with the 6.045 and 6.047 I can't mount any of the storage inside the phone.
Those versions are needed for the latest CM roms, anyone have a solution to install these zips?

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
Hello, spend a whole day to install the various cwm versions but with the 6.045 and 6.047 I can't mount any of the storage inside the phone.
Those versions are needed for the latest CM roms, anyone have a solution to install these zips?
If you don't use cm11, you don't need to use cwm 6.0.4.5 / 6.0.4.7
I use cwm 6.0.3.3 ... is enough for me