Question Clone app not supported by stock clone app function?

Search This thread

tk_xda

Aug 5, 2010
I want to clone an app to have two instances with different logins, but the app is not in the list of specific apps supported by the standard app cloning feature of OOS 12. What is the best way to clone an app in general on One Plus 9 Pro?

Thanks

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
Nexus Player
OnePlus 9

Psk.It

Mar 6, 2016
There are so many Parallel Space apps on Google Play. LBE Tech has 9 similar products on Google Play. Which one should I use?

I will look at this
I tried using aurora store, but on OOS12 it's not allowed to grant all permissions required (i don't know the 3 required permissions full name, so i changed approach)
uninstalled aurora store, moved a copy of playstore already installed to pc
repeating the procedure installing this apk
i have been able to loging, not tried to install any app, but launching whats app from store clkne, triggers whatsapp clone, so i think it will work also for other stufs

Psk.It

Mar 6, 2016
another option is installing "insland" from playstore or "insular" from fdroid,
not tried "shelther" but should work the same
basically as for all other custom rom (avoiding the OOB parallel apps)

chetqwerty

Jan 10, 2009
There are so many Parallel Space apps on Google Play. LBE Tech has 9 similar products on Google Play. Which one should I use?

I will look at this
These "cloning" apps arent really true cloning apps. They create a copy and run it within a sanbox so to speak. Honestly I wouldnt use them for anything sensitive like banking apps. Personally I use "App Cloner" - appcloner.app (that's a URL) it creates a true clone that has it's own icon within your app drawer. There are tons of settings to customize how the clone performs being that it resides along side the cloned app. Been using it for years to separate business accounts from personal accounts like AMEX and BoA.

Reactions: robi173

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I will look at this
    These "cloning" apps arent really true cloning apps. They create a copy and run it within a sanbox so to speak. Honestly I wouldnt use them for anything sensitive like banking apps. Personally I use "App Cloner" - appcloner.app (that's a URL) it creates a true clone that has it's own icon within your app drawer. There are tons of settings to customize how the clone performs being that it resides along side the cloned app. Been using it for years to separate business accounts from personal accounts like AMEX and BoA.