Themes / Apps / Mods [Close].Treble GSIs overlay

Search This thread

yshiv666

Oct 3, 2016
Here : your overlay on Android 11: T225N
install: copy to /system/product/overlay/
change permission to 0644

<<<<Report Back >>>>>
Hey! I'm using T225 with crdroid 8.10(by Naz). Can I use this overlay for the same? My device fingerprint is samsung/gta7litexx/gta7lite:11/RP1A.200720.012/T225XXU1AVE1:user/release-keys

yshiv666

Oct 3, 2016
Well i compiled one for SM-T220 from a13 stock not tested yet i need a gsi like xdroid that supports it as in awakenOS is not working but system boots i think the gsi is bugged or something is missing
How can I compile the same for T-225(A13), is there any guide that I can follow?

ozmage

Jun 28, 2017
Santo Domingo
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
How can I compile the same for T-225(A13), is there any guide that I can follow?
read this same post on [1]

UPDATE :

you can still use the A12 one on A13 GSI's without problems
i don't recommend doing one without know what to do mine is broken rendered Evox Rom into a brick boots but loads a bunch of stuff from Stock OneUI 5.0 rom and QuickSwitch dies and wallpapers and styles

Last edited:
Reactions: yshiv666

guyverzero

So, I've been out of the custom rom game for a good amount of years until I put one on my aging A7 Lite and I just cannot figure out how to copy these files to my root directory

Every single search in Google gives me a way to access the android/data and obb folder, which I obviously do not want to do. But copy/move fails in Solid Explorer and x-plorer, I've tried to install the OverlayFS magisk module which also doesn't help.

I hate to ask such a simple and (sort of) unrelated question here but I'm completely at the limit of what I can do.

tom.android

Jul 12, 2016
So, I've been out of the custom rom game for a good amount of years until I put one on my aging A7 Lite and I just cannot figure out how to copy these files to my root directory

Every single search in Google gives me a way to access the android/data and obb folder, which I obviously do not want to do. But copy/move fails in Solid Explorer and x-plorer, I've tried to install the OverlayFS magisk module which also doesn't help.

I hate to ask such a simple and (sort of) unrelated question here but I'm completely at the limit of what I can do.
Make super partition Writable ,search xda for ro2rw .

Top Liked Posts