• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CLOSE]

Search This thread

spinikus

Mar 2, 2020
Some data sources don't provide visibility and pressure data on hourly forecast...
I see, you're saying that the daily forecast is filled with the provider's data only. Alright, so to put it in another way: If you hide Details section using Features menu in the app, where else can you see Visibility and Pressure info then? Every other part of the Details section can be seen somewhere else in the app. But not Visibility and Pressure - and still they are always present in the Details section in the app when using e.g. Weather.com as a provider and when the provider is changed to Today Weather the situation it stays the same :unsure:

details-section.jpg

spinikus

Mar 2, 2020
Thank you :love:.
On the latest version, we have add the feature was suggestion by you :)
Search and see forecast without save :)
I've just reviewed it and it's great, I love the new feature and other updates, thanks a lot! :D(y)
And for my post #802, any idea for that, please? How to make it possible to switch off the Details section in the main view completely AND still be able to find all the information from the Details section anywhere else in the app? :unsure: If there was a possibility to review that information somewhere for the current day only, it would suffice...

Reactions: thotran7989

harrisc

Mar 20, 2011
I am in Australia and use Bureau of Meteorology data. All BOM temperature data is reported to 1 decimal point. I find the extra resolution very useful.

Could there he an option that the reported temperature is given to 1 decimal point in the app and the widget?

Chris

Adelaide
Australia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6mJUOF1.png

Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Features:
    ● Global weather data sources: Accuweather.com, Dark Sky, Weatherbit.io, OpenWeatherMap, Foreca.com, Here.com, etc.
    ● Separated data sources for each country: Weather.gov (U.S. National Weather Service), Weather.gc.ca (Canada's official weather source), Dwd.de (Germany's Meteorological Service), Aemet.es (The State Meteorological Agency of Spain), Meteofrance.com (METEO FRANCE SERVICES), Bom.gov.au (Australia's official weather forecasts), Smhi.se (Swedish Meteorological), Dmi.dk (Danish Meteorological Institute), Yr.no (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute), Met.ie (The Irish National Meteorological Service).
    ● Personalize your phone/tablet with the coolest and fully customizable widgets.
    ● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
    ● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
    ● Protect your health with air quality, UV index and pollen count.
    ● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
    ● Alert severe weather: Alerts for Strong Wind, Heavy Rain, and Heavy Snow, and Thunderstorms through.
    ● Radar: A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity.
    ● Rain, snow alarm: Alerts you when rain is approaching.
    ● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
    ● Daily weather forecast notification.
    ● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.

Thanks so much for trying Today Weather! Don't hesitate to shoot us a note at [email protected] if you have any questions.

More pictures of the app.

C6YjSfL.png

OV6Q2eP.png
    PJDI9FF.png

0leDJqb.png

Download official:
    DOWNLOAD WITH GOOGLE PLAY
    DOWNLOAD WITH APPLE STORE

* Checkout my other app:
    1Gallery: A Cool Photo Gallery App That Supports Hidden Pictures (ENCRYPTED) [PROMOTION CODES]
    Calc - A new kind of Calculator [PROMOTION CODES]
    ↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
    Like this mode? Keep us inspired by giving a 5-star rating! :D

Version 2.0.0 Build 1:
    - Re-new all widgets with full customization. (Rounded corners, colors, etc.)
    - Add PREVIEW WIDGET on the configuration screen.
    - NEW WIDGETS: 4x2 (Daily chart), 3x2, 1x1 (Customizable information).
    - Improve click on refresh, setting and alerts button.
    - Categorize weather warnings, only show notifications for severe weather.
    - Improve layouts for the tablet/foldable devices.
    * If you have any issues with widget on this update, please try to reboot your device.
    Please can update this version to build 4?

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 4 XL mit Tapatalk

still present on latest update

i have the issue with WU too, it always reverts to accuweather

I've done some digging around today and found out via logcat that the app is running a webview in the background. I've force stopped the webview and the sensor usage stops until it relaunches it again. Usually relaunching the app will also stop using the sensors. So far this seems to be a problem with Android 9 as I didn't have this on Android 8.

Code:
    10-05 16:30:48.654 1121 1176 I ActivityManager: Start proc 27371:com.android.chrome:sandboxed_process0/u0i172 for webview_service mobi.lockdown.weather/org.chromium.content.app.SandboxedProcessService0
    I updated latest build, this build fixes this bug.
    Thank you :)
    Version: TodayWeather_1.4.3-7_XDA.151119_Build_223.apk
    - Notify when a new version is available.
    - New: Air quality maps.
    - Bug fixes and improvements.
    - Update language.
    Happy new year... :)