Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
I’m a super newbie,so I don’t want to brick my phone or anything. Is there any tutorial through which we can follow along?

Reactions: nimrod316

Pepe_88

Nov 3, 2022
@Immanuel Raj Today I installed the Rom and it's great! But the camera is not working, I also tried open camera App but the same problem. Any fix for it?

Edit: Logs attached from Logcat.

Attachments

• logcat_11-04-2022_14-10-34 (1).txt
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

allsparkx

Jun 3, 2022
November 06, the camera still not working but still sticking to this ROM cause it give me stable 60 fps while playing wild rift at balanced performance unlike PE ROM(jumping from 30/40/60), even at heat condition or using mobile data. Thanks for the ROM, hope the camera fixed.

Pepe_88

Nov 3, 2022
After the OTA update today, the camera is still not working... @Immanuel Raj: I think you should but a warning in the beginning of the post with a potential camera issue.

Pepe_88

Nov 3, 2022
@chinchan1337 I tried quite a few gcams and 3rd party apps, but none of them worked. The log also says "No cameras available". I think it's a kernel problem. Unfortunately, the maintainer cannot be reached. I don't think the problem will be solved any time soon.

Reactions: chinchan1337

chinchan1337

Nov 14, 2022
@chinchan1337 I tried quite a few gcams and 3rd party apps, but none of them worked. The log also says "No cameras available". I think it's a kernel problem. Unfortunately, the maintainer cannot be reached. I don't think the problem will be solved any time soon.
This is bad. ROM seems to be super smooth, but camera is a show stopper. Tried Arrow 13.0 and camera is working without issues.

//EDIT: How to disable google search bar ? Settings doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts