- Sep 24, 2018
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Another weebified custom ROM aiming to be a home for weebs - Based on Project Materium, an optimized LineageOS-based Android aftermarket firmware with extra features, developed by people all over the world.
Quoting the LineageOS description:
We offer vanilla, GApps and AuroraOSS variants. If you install a vanilla variant, the only supported GApps package is MindTheGapps (GApps/AuroraOSS builds are not available for a few devices due to space issues).LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Download & instructions:
- Install MIUI 12.5 if you have updated to anything Android 12.
- Fully install custom recovery of your choice.
- Flash the ROM. You can also sideload it with ADB if you want to.
- !!! If you'll flash Magisk, you'll need to enable "Reflash (recovery) after installing a ROM" after choosing the ZIP as well !!!
- After flashing, reboot to recovery.
- Format data.
- Flash Magisk if you want to.
- Reboot to system and enjoy!
IMPORTANT: If you are coming from another ROM, you need to format data (TWRP > Wipe > Format Data > *type "yes"*).
IMPORTANT: If you want to keep Magisk after each OTA, you need to make it flash to inactive slot **right before rebooting** (Magisk > Install (In "Magisk" card) > Install to inactive slot)
- Latest security patches merged from LineageOS
- SafetyNet passing
unconditionallywithout Magisk/with kdrag0n's SafetyNet fix
- Many optimizations coming from Stellar OS/Project Materium/droid-ng
- New wallpapers & bootanimation
- QS customization (tint, rows customizer, data usage)
- Status bar customization (4G/LTE toggle, new NFC & VoLTE icons)
- Kill app from notification
- Notification pulse
- KitKat-style notification ticker
- Screenshot sound toggle
- Per-app volume
- WiFi & Bluetooth timeout
- Smart Charging & Cutoff
- Sensor, Wakelock and Alarm blocker
- Battery info on lockscreen
- Improved microG support (signature spoofing, location support)
- ...and more! (We accept suggestions!)
- Almost everything
- Microphone doesn't work when speaker is enabled during calls.
- You tell me.
Full list of device sources used;
ROM Founded By: Yuki (AITEx64)
ROM Developed By: Beru Hinode
ROM Designed By: Ayuko, Qirkl and UsiF.
ROM OS Version: 1.3 "PoPiPa" R2
ROM Kernel: Customized Linux 4.14.186 from MiCode
ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 18.104.22.168.RKLMIXM (Global)
Based On: Project Materium 1.0 (LineageOS 18.1)
Last Stable Version: 1.4 "PoPiPa"
SELinux Status: Permissive
Initial Release Date: July 20, 2022