General [CLOSED] Activating VOLTE on MTK Chips of Xiaomi Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
Hi guyz if anyone has problems with activating VOLTE on xiaomi devices with MTK or SD chips,they can take a look to the this channel and watch the guid clips
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
{Mod edit: Link removed}
@P_R

Welcome to XDA. I hope you'll always get the support you require, and we're happy if you share your experiences and knowledge. However, I've removed the link from your above post.

As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to this thread or you. Additional information is also available here:
Please refrain from sharing social media links in future unless done in your own development thread.

Additionally, I deleted the post you made here, and which was only a duplicate of this thread. In the above mentioned rule no. 5 you'll also find the "request" to post only ONCE! It might be advisable to review the complete forum rules as you agreed to adhere to them when you registered a few minutes ago.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.