[CLOSED][Activator] [Any Win10] S-Win Activator (v2.2 - App Build 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

XEROling

Hi thanks for using the app, but i need info so i may fix the issue in the next builds:

- On which Windows were you trying?
- Do you get an error? or just not activated?
--- If you get error please provide a screenshot for the error (with expanding "More details" section / copy and paste here "More Details" section so i could know where is the error coming from)

Last edited:

PorkMoon587

Mar 4, 2011
Hi thanks for using the app, but i need info so i may fix the issue in the next builds:

- On which Windows were you trying?
- Do you get an error? or just not activated?
--- If you get error please provide a screenshot for the error (with expanding "More details" section / copy and paste here "More Details" section so i could know where is the error coming from)

Sorry, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. No error, it actually tells me that activation was successful with product key blah blah blah. Going into to settings I'm not activated, even after a reboot. Trying the program again nets the same results same product key listed.

XEROling

Sorry, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. No error, it actually tells me that activation was successful with product key blah blah blah. Going into to settings I'm not activated, even after a reboot. Trying the program again nets the same results same product key listed.

thanks for feedback.. i'll add the solution to the app in the next build :)
(the solution was tested by me and i have an activated windows 10 pro)

by the way, same product key: yes it's the same, it works on any windows 10 of any machine but it needs an add-on then you will have a life-time activated windows 10 with a secure activator

the missing 3rd PARTY add-on in v1.0-Build1 is the problem, so i'll add it in the next build

Last edited:

XEROling

Not a virus in real

OneDrive says the download contains a virus. What's up with that?

Hi,

probably OneDrive found KMS-Pico inside my app and saying it's a virus, while here on my computer i'm using the whole app and nothing is a virus

to use KMS-Pico you have to disable security programs, (as KMS-Pico makers say)

and Virus is not always damaging, KMS-Pico is installed on my computer... nothing is damaged, i activated windows using KMS-Pico + using my app, 3 times, as screenshot shows "Windows is Activated"

Mirror downloads are coming soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Enzopreme

XEROling

you're also the only person saying this works.

because download and activate worked for me.
for you, activator doesn't activate? or download is not working? if downloads are still not working.. please wait till tomorrow and check them again, they probably will be working as soon as possible.

EDIT: upload complete. files are now .rar with the best compression ratio.

Last edited:

XEROling

Seems to be simplier than my method of install 8.1, activate, upgrade, be happy

Thanks for feedback,

S-Win Activator is made for any Windows 10 that is not activated for any reason (like installing a fresh copy without upgrading) :highfive:

for example:
i used my activator to activate my windows 10 because i was not able to upgrade by an error

XEROling

S-Win Activator Supports Build 10586.3 !

S-Win Activator was tested on Windows 10 Pro Build 10586.3 (v1511) and it ACTIVATED WINDOWS SUCCESSFULLY!

Activated!
30rloaq.png

About Windows
9vayk7.png

Last edited:
D

Darth

Bypassing microsoft activation is bypassing payment. Therefore warez. Not allowed on XDA.

Thread closed.

Darth
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S-Win Activator Supports Build 10586.3 !

S-Win Activator was tested on Windows 10 Pro Build 10586.3 (v1511) and it ACTIVATED WINDOWS SUCCESSFULLY!

Activated!
    30rloaq.png

About Windows
    9vayk7.png
    Not a virus in real

OneDrive says the download contains a virus. What's up with that?

Hi,

probably OneDrive found KMS-Pico inside my app and saying it's a virus, while here on my computer i'm using the whole app and nothing is a virus

to use KMS-Pico you have to disable security programs, (as KMS-Pico makers say)

and Virus is not always damaging, KMS-Pico is installed on my computer... nothing is damaged, i activated windows using KMS-Pico + using my app, 3 times, as screenshot shows "Windows is Activated"

Mirror downloads are coming soon