[CLOSED]All in one cm fix pack {beats w/o dsp conflict+ cam fix+ mic fix}

Search This thread

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
Beats Patch has the following negatives.

1) Camcorder both in C.M 7.2 and Stock 2.3.3 fail after applying beats audio patch (any for that matter).
2) Cannot work with DSP Manager.
3) Equalizer fails to load, but Power Amp works (with v314.....not with Dhruv's patch)

4) With Dhruv's patch: Camcorder, DSP, Equalizer and Power Amp...all do not work (DSP is erased with this patch).
5) Once you install this patch, even if you go back to v314, it does not correct the damage already done by this patch and even the working Power Amp fails.

So install Beats only if you are willing to sacrifice all the above...

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
Beats Patch has the following negatives.

1) Camcorder both in C.M 7.2 and Stock 2.3.3 fail after applying beats audio patch (any for that matter).
2) Cannot work with DSP Manager.
3) Equalizer fails to load, but Power Amp works (with v314.....not with Dhruv's patch)

4) With Dhruv's patch: Camcorder, DSP, Equalizer and Power Amp...all do not work (DSP is erased with this patch).
5) Once you install this patch, even if you go back to v314, it does not correct the damage already done by this patch and even the working Power Amp fails.

So install Beats only if you are willing to sacrifice all the above...

IDK what u did but today only I reflashed latest nightly and then this fix...
-Camcorder records instantly
-dsp working flawlessly
-no eq fc, even volume+ working

it will also work with official RC

PS:- I never said this patch was for stock ROM

Edit:- U posted same thing in dhruv's thread, so I m not sure were u referring to that thread..
and I do not post anything which does not work.I fully test it b4 posting..

Last edited:

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
IDK what u did but today only I reflashed latest nightly and then this fix...
-Camcorder records instantly
-dsp working flawlessly
-no eq fc, even volume+ working

it will also work with official RC

PS:- I never said this patch was for stock ROM

Edit:- U posted same thing in dhruv's thread, so I m not sure were u referring to that thread..
and I do not post anything which does not work.I fully test it b4 posting..

This patch installs in real only if you mount the /system before flashing. This is verified by the additional files installed by beats in the /System/Lib/media. If these additional files are installed then every fact that I have mentioned happens :) If otherwise, all will work as beats is not in reality installed!

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
This patch installs in real only if you mount the /system before flashing. This is verified by the additional files installed by beats in the /System/Lib/media. If these additional files are installed then every fact that I have mentioned happens :) If otherwise, all will work as beats is not in reality installed!

lol...u should check the zip where the files are located then argue where the files should be in system... there is already a system mount command in zip...
and there is no particular pattern that this file should be there..
like say if there is no bootanimation.zip in system/media, then u might say that there is no boot animation in ROM, so kindly do lill research before posting..

if u still doubt then flash the zip without mounting system and check in lib folder whether libbeatsbass.so is there or not..

Last edited:

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
lol...u should check the zip where the files are located then argue where the files should be in system... there is already a system mount command in zip...
and there is no particular pattern that this file should be there..
like say if there is no bootanimation.zip in system/media, then u might say that there is no boot animation in ROM, so kindly do lill research before posting..

if u still doubt then flash the zip without mounting system and check in lib folder whether libbeatsbass.so is there or not..

lol....The latest nightly already has fixed camera with camcorder working. So why the hell would someone want to flash this again on that??

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
lol....The latest nightly already has fixed camera with camcorder working. So why the hell would someone want to flash this again on that??

thats y there is a standalone beats zip on first post... ;)
really I think there is a need of idiot's guide on how to's ..
and now stop commenting.. if u will do it correctly, it will work coz m using it otherwise there r many other threads for beats audio,u can try those..
Sometimes its such a pain sharing something... :mad:

Last edited:

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
Reflashed Rom, and never touching this thing again =)

THIS IS WHAT DENISO HIMSELF SAYS :)
Man, do not take for granted what issues others have. And do not try to snub or force something by the throat. Learn to accept opinions. After all this is not something that you have developed. It's just a compilation of what OTHER's have done. It can work or it may not. Why are you taking an opinions as personal? And also understand that an idiot's work cannot be undone by any idiot guide.

Last edited:

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
Reflashed Rom, and never touching this thing again =)

THIS IS WHAT DENISO HIMSELF SAYS :)
Man, do not take for granted what issues others have. And do not try to snub or force something by the throat. Learn to accept opinions. After all this is not something that you have developed. It's just a compilation of what OTHER's have done. It can work or it may not. Why are you taking an opinions as personal? And also understand that an idiot's work cannot be undone by any idiot guide.

It works.. for me, for neko and for many others... learn to understand that u r doing something wrong that it didn't worked 4 u..
Yup idiot's work of improper flashing or flashing it on wrong ROM can't be undone by an idiots guide but it can definitely prevent idiots from running into such trouble.. :p
Also what deniso said is for dhruv's beats.. and both zips mine and dhruv's are lot different..
well I don't need to prove anything..
if it works for u use it otherwise never flash it ever again after all its only users who gonna benefit and not me..

and nobody has developed it other than htc... :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WHAT DOES THIS ZIP INCLUDES??

-> Beats Audio

Atm there are only three ROM's for O1 in which beats audio works along with DSP manager and power amp doesn't FC..GTR, PERFECT PESO & MIUI GB.
    All other zips on the forum conflicts with DSP..
    With this zip u can experience deeper bass and clearer sound through beats audio without any fc

-> Camera FIX

Two fixes have been provided by umangleekh and deniso177. After close observation of both the fixes, I found out a better combo with working exposure and no delay in recording (Camcorder zoom doesn't work, well who needs to zoom at 480p :p)

-> Mic fix

When using non mic headphones, mic in the phone will work after flashing the zip.

THIS IS INTENDED FOR OFFICIAL CM7 ONLY

So guys this is one stop fix for all the current cm problems...

HAPPY FLASHING.. :)

DSP MANAGER WILL FC IF U USE IT ON ODEXED ROM's

------------------------------------------------

Standalone beats audio for cm nightly (20-04-2012) (though it should work with all cm7 ROMs

Credits :-

* Neko
    * Umangleekha
    * Deniso177
    And by the way I included all the fixes on my post with N2 libs 2 =)

Oh OK... didn't knew that.. :)
    btw main element of the zip is no conflict beats audio.. ;)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    As the latest nightly eliminated camera and mic bug, I provide u all beats no conflict stand alone package.. check that at first post.. :)
    Does this work on stock ROMs ?
    I had beats in mine but it conflict with DSP...
    Sorry for asking :D

no, its not for stock ROM