[CLOSED] Any discord or telegram group dedicated to Xposed modules development only ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mino260806

Oct 10, 2020
Huawei Y5 (2017)
Redmi Note 10S
I'm surprised, with the full power of Xposed Framework, I didn't find any chat group focused on developing Xposed modules.

Long Story​

Xposed has a lot of unnoticed potential, it can accomplish a lot of otherwise impossible things, and I'm very sure many creative devs never heard of it, or some tried to learn it but just gave up given the lack of related resources...

When I started learning how to develop Xposed modules, I had a huge pain trying just to get the fundamentals, given that Xposed docs are not very clear, with 0 examples. So I wasted lots of hours browsing the codebase of different open source modules, to get some very simple things to work (ie XSharedPreferences)...

Therefore, it would be awesome if there was some place where you can find all resources related to Xposed, some place where you can request help and read cool tutorials, some place where everyone unites to grow the android modding community...

In Brief​

Please confirm that there is no discord / telegram group fully dedicated to Xposed modules development. If that's the case, I will create one myself, let me know if you want to help out.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
Therefore, it would be awesome if there was some place where you can find all resources related to Xposed, some place where you can request help and read cool tutorials, some place where everyone unites to grow the android modding community...
XDA is the place...

Thread has been moved to Xposed General as it didn't qualify for the development section but also closed!

Regarding social media links please observe that as an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads and if thorough support is provided in the thread. These conditions obviously don't apply to this thread. Additional information is also available here:
As a friendly reminder, please refrain from sharing social media links unless done in the OP of your own development thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.