[CLOSED][APP][2.3+] dSploit v1.0.31b - An Android network penetration suite

Do you think the dSploit project needs a website with a forum and maybe some doc ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Raid7_

May 23, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Help

soo i finally rooted my phone with Kingo Root and all.. and got my self Dsploit and opened it and it worked fine

sooo i pressed on settings (dsploit just restarted)... uhmm okay that's werid let's trying to press on a target and see what we can do *Presses on a target* the window opens for a split secend then Dsploit just restarts and Kingo root says "Root Permissions allowed" every time it restarted..

now im not here like i never tried solving it... i tried restarting my phone and tried to reinstall the app and even told Kingoroot to always give it access but still it keeps restarting.. please help ;-;

Team Pentagon

May 21, 2016
help

I didn't find any link in the description rather than the link of the website. and visited the link but found links to use it in Linux.
Where is the APK link. Is there any apk link?

bombadier

Jul 3, 2010
The Burgh
LG G Watch R
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Just a heads up..
Dsploit is no longer being developed and has been forked.. further development is done under Csploit.
http://www.csploit.org/downloads/

I didn't find any link in the description rather than the link of the website. and visited the link but found links to use it in Linux.
Where is the APK link. Is there any apk link?

Post before yours gives the link to the homepage, download page for the apk

Reactions: exc1d1us

hijackerdev

Aug 22, 2016
Dsplpit is not workin.correctly .
Like when I chosse th3 device to atk on conneted on same.wifi .
And when I chose optios to do .it goes back to
The select traget ...plz help to solve this .
My device is rooted

evertking

May 25, 2013
Right now.. non of them work csploit, zanti non.. I don't know why but these apps are useless and not worked for me since KitKat.

FurySh0ck

Oct 15, 2016
Hey guys.
The application seems to work fine, but I couldn't actually try.
Whenever I try to activate a MITM, the internet broswers are blocking the sites claiming "your connection is not safe" (sometimes a slighty different message pops up but it's with similar meaning).
Any ideas how I can surpass this? (I am currently using cSploit v1.6.6 rc2).

678GUY

Sep 17, 2016
can someone plz help me?

i have a galaxy s6 running android 6.1
and noting is working most of the stuff i do i click start i see the loading and then half a secend later it disappers and thats it noting is happaning why?

FurySh0ck

Oct 15, 2016
Hey again guys.
I've did a bit of research but couldn't find answers. I'll ask my questions about cSploit here and on the main cSploit thread. Hopefully someone reads and answers.

-I tried using cSploit for testing. The problem is with MITM attacks. If I try to attack a computer \ net, the internet browser seems to notice. Google chrome and FireFox prevent me from using the internet claiming "Your connection is not secured \ private". It is important to say that connection kill for single devices works with no problems. It is also important to say that zANTI2's MITM attacks work. Chrome and Fox doesn't seem to notice zANTI2.

-the second question was what is the difference between nightly release and stable release. I think I already get it, but I would like someone to explain it to me in-depth.

Thanks for anyone who answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, i'd like to introduce this project of mine and hopefully find some beta testers for it :D

dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assesments on a mobile device.

Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc .

It's still in beta stage so unexpected behaviour could happen, after all i need b-testers for this reason :D

ANNOUNCEMENT: dSploit merges with ZImperium zANTI2
    Important Note on the Incoming 1.1.0b Version

After more than a year a new beta version v1.1.0b is coming, featuring full localization for many languages, a complete graphical restyling and many minor optimizations and fixes.
    Unfortunately I’ve lost the original certificate I used to sign dSploit packages on each release, this means that the auto update mechanism between the current 1.0.31b and the new 1.1.0b version will not work.
    You will be prompted for the new update and you will be able to download it, but installation will fail since the two apks will have different signatures and Android considers this as APK tampering.

Therefore a manual installation for the new version will be required then, starting from 1.1.0b the auto update process will continue to work as usual since I’m gonna backup the certificate everywhere :D

Please do not ask when the new release will be available, multi languages localizations need to be finished and only then I will release the new APK.
    dSploit is Back!

Hi guys, after more than four months from the last release of dSploit, i’ve decided to open this blog and continuing dSploit developing.

I’d like to say to all of you guys that I’m sorry for this pause period, but as someone already knows, i’ve recently switched to a new job which is very time taking ( and exciting of course! ) therefore i hadn’t any free time to work on my projects.

Continue reading here ...
    New dSploit 1.1.1b-20131229 nightly version available to download! http://update.dsploit.net/nightly
    Nightly Releases Available.

Since many of you asked how to compile dSploit themself to try the new features, and many of you had problems with that ( yeah I know, building an Android app is not as easy as compiling a “Hello World”, right? ), I decided to make nightly built apk available for everyone.

Continues here.