Something strange (at least for me happen)Sometimes the blocking ads stops working even though NG is working. If I disable and after that re-enable NG the blocking ads restart working. Somebody can explain what is happening? I think I have the right settings regarding battery not optimized for NG app.
I have observed something similar and logged in to post the same
in my case :
1) all settings are done as per instructions
2) AD blocking works as expected
3) When I go from a WiFi connection to Cellular connection the Ad blocking stops working.
4) When I come back to a wifi connection, the ad blocking still does not work (Netguard is running)
5) Either I have to restart the phone or restart netguard and then adblocking starts to work again
Samsung S22 Ultra , Android 12
(Just upgraded to 13, did not check this behavior out yet)