• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CLOSED][APP][GAME] "Bitcoin Roulette" Win 1 Bitcoin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yillbo

Nov 25, 2008
Hi, Yillbo! There are now more than 100 active daily users and each day we usually have 1 or 2 winners. So the odds are quite high for a free game. Many players come from this forum, so I think some may share their experience of getting rewards.

View attachment 5464911
The game isn't free though. Targetting advertising comes at a price. Cool concept for an idea, but when you're dealing with the masses, you really have to be able to explain some of the things you're doing, as a developer. If you're unwilling to provide the statistics for any type of payouts to determine if people want to play the game, that's your perogative. However; your number base likely won't grow. When people think something is a scam, they generally stay away, even if the fear of a scam isn't warranted.

The game isn't free though. Targetting advertising comes at a price. Cool concept for an idea, but when you're dealing with the masses, you really have to be able to explain some of the things you're doing, as a developer. If you're unwilling to provide the statistics for any type of payouts to determine if people want to play the game, that's your perogative. However; your number base likely won't grow. When people think something is a scam, they generally stay away, even if the fear of a scam isn't warranted.
To add to this the demographic you find around XDA are a bit more privacy concious.

Out of curiosity what's stopping a bot farm from cleaning you out watching ads? You may want to be a little careful there

Tutunchik

Jun 28, 2021
Hi, this project is surely not a scam. We really do transfer coins to the players who win ones. The game IS free, 2 minutes of your time is a ridiculous price for a real chance to win real money.

Out of curiosity what's stopping a bot farm from cleaning you out watching ads?
Receiving a reward requires a human being involvement in the process. So that should not be a problem.

vicl89

Sorry but I'm a little skeptical about your app. But... I'll be the guinea pig of your app for now.

Is kinda hard to believe in an app who can give you cryptos like a whole Bitcoin just for watching ads and spinning a wheel. I'll sound Incredolous but I hope is not a scam or malware.

I'll give you 200 chances and after that, if I didn't win something, I'll uninstall it and reflash my phone completely.

Last edited:

Tutunchik

Jun 28, 2021
I'll give you 200 chances and after that, if I didn't win something, I'll uninstall it and reflash my phone completely.

Hi, it's all about luck. We had one lucky player who won an EOS only after 14 spins. It's how any such kind of game works, some win and some don't. No-one guarantees that every time you play it you'll come out with a pocket full of cash, but the chances are more than real. As said previously you don't lose anything by trying it. Buying a lottery ticket you spend your money and have a chance like 1 to millions, but nobody complains. In case of this game you don't spend a cent, but instead you have a much much higher chance to win. It's up to you to decide to play it or not, but I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

JonnyTrulove

Aug 23, 2017
Philly
freebitco.in
LG V30
Google Pixel 2
Okay so here's the problem, And it sort of confirmed what I had had thought might be the case. You're basing your payouts and wins on active users and ads. When I asked how you could ever possibly afford to pay out a Bitcoin you said it was because of startup capital. But then a couple of posts ago you pointed out that you had paid out EOS and that soon you expected to see a Litecoin win.

So that leads me to think you're not including the higher dollar coins yet and are waiting until the app pulls in enough revenue from ads to pay for those higher dollar coins. That would be fine if that's all it was, but that doesn't match the description.

And honestly if all you gave away was EOS or XYO or Shiba, I would have probably tried it without even posting and asking you about it... Simply because I could understand the financials behind it and the risk versus reward.

But what I didn't want to do and still do not want to do is spend many hours, days, or months and months playing it, thinking and hoping I had an opportunity to win something as valuable as a Bitcoin, if that hasn't even been added to the prize pool yet.

One in a million chance is still very very very different than a zero % chance due to something not being there.

Am I right that you're using some kind of formula to ensure the coins paid out or the value of payouts themselves are being added in a way that is based on the incoming revenue of the game? (This would make sense to ensure you didn't, by a stroke of bad luck, immediately go bankrupt)

Rokurol

May 23, 2014
Dodging lots of logical questions, answering with the same responses all the time regardless of other parts of the questions.. As well as no one from XDA winning despite some playing. I know the chances to win would be low, but to quote the dev. Statistically, someone should have won by now from XDA and reported it as a comment. Since that hasn't happened along with the other issues stated, I'm VERY sceptical of this app.

Tutunchik

Jun 28, 2021
a couple of posts ago you pointed out that you had paid out EOS and that soon you expected to see a Litecoin win

Yes, because more players mean more probability. It does not mean there is a zero chance for any of the coins, all coins have their probability odds and you have a chance to win a bitcoin right now, but as the number of players grows so do the chances that we have winners for more expensive coins.

There is nothing to be skeptical about. Everything is transparent.

Last edited:

vicl89

Well, after 748 spins (yes, for real) I didn't win anything but this dev at least got some cash at expense of my time, and I don't really know why the mods aren't closing this thread yet.

I won't question about the other app you have (driver simulator or something like that) but this is clearly a SCAM.

I'll install again until an old member post an evidence that proves this app is not a SCAM.

Please don't waste your time with this crap.

yazzine

May 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Has someone who is unassociated with this app already won ? (Talking about any coin other than EOS since its only 4$) If yes can we see proof of a transaction with your wallet ID visible so we can double check. If not it would be quite obvious that you are just pocketing the money you make from those ads. Which in turn would mean your post can be deleted for fraud/scam.

Tutunchik

Jun 28, 2021
Hello guys, this app is NOT a scam. There are many winners already. The fact that some don't win does not mean anything is wrong with it. Play and you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD ACTION:

Thread closed and links removed.

@Tutunchik

Please read Rule 13:
    13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
    This app relates to real crypto currencies since you promise payment in crypto currency. It is clear and also admitted by you that you earn from the ads.

Further, so far there has been no proof provided from your side that any user actually won anything and was paid, except for your assurances.

For these reasons the thread has been closed.
    let reveerse the code and see inside if this scam or real
    So let's say I win some coin... Where is it stored? Can it be transferred out? Does this app essentially assign me a wallet? If so, Who holds the keys?

I'm sorry to sound like a skeptic and question your app, it's just I can't understand how an app with less than 10 downloads, by a studio that has only ever produced one other app (a racing simulator) can find advertisers willing to pay out $60,000+, or pull off all of the intricacies needed to handle crypto transactions without the backing of a major enterprise behind it. And why advertise here on XDA and not some crypto forum?

Even huge companies with a billion dollars in VC money don't give away this kind of money or create apps like this.

I really hope this is legit and I would love to support it and you, but there is just something that isn't adding up for me.

And hey, set my mind at ease, and I'll be your apps biggest fan and a one man advertising team for it. Plus another upside for you dealing with my skepticism is that responding to me sorta bumps your thread without actually bumping your own thread... Or you can tell me to kick rocks and I'll just let it go.
    Hi Jonny, thank you for your interest in this app, I will try to answer all your questions.

Firstly, at this point the app does not assign you any wallets. In case you win a coin, an instruction will pop up on the screen regarding the rewarding process. You will have to provide your own wallet address later to receive the coin won.

The app currently has 50+ active users, who play it on daily basis, so the revenue from the ads shown covers payouts of relatively cheap coins, which as you may understand have higher probability to be won. As for more expensive coins, including bitcoin, for these purposes the company has a reserved startup budget, received from initial investors. So you can be 100% sure that in case you win any coin present on the rolling table, you will get your reward.

I hope my answers clarify the points in your post, in case you have any further question feel free to ask me.
    What are the probability odds of winning each coin? Are these published?