A sad day but I can understand.I am considering to terminate support on January 5th 2023 because:
(*) They refuse to add an API to access scopes, resulting a too many questions and also loosing users.
- Not many people use the module anymore
- The support of the project is pretty limited
- Android has become more privacy-friendly over time
- The LSposed developers do not support the module (*)
- The module is too often misused, for example to cheat in games, etc.
- I have received enough hate mail
This means that XPrivacyLua has been supported for exactly 5 years. XPrivacy was first released on June 12, 2013, so that's in total about 10 years of XPrivacy(Lua). I think that is a pretty long time.
Thank you very much for supporting the project so far.
Sorry for maybe insensitive question but will the Pro companion app be open-sourced after the support is terminated? As I think both apps are important to be open-sourced just in case someone else want to continue the project.
Thank you once again.