Search This thread

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
Yours.

I downgraded from EMUI 12 to 11.0.0.260 with the official HiSuite release, then installed the C432E3R6P4 FW via the NV memory. Downgraded to 10.1.0.121 with the patched HiSuite and worked well, but couldn't get the Internal storage thing to work.
So I upgraded, downgraded again, this time to 10.1.0.131.. but still nothing. Crazy!
I am talking about GMS tutorial. On 121 or 131 it should work. You did something wrong.

L.V.

Sep 23, 2017
Nice. Not good also. No. 4 here.
But you can find many tutorials on YT regarding how to install GMS.
I actually followed this one and this one too. They're almost identical.

But again, I'm stuck at the very first point, I mean at the very beginning of the operations. I did nothing different from the tutorial, unless I keep making some mistake after resetting the phone. But it's practically identical to what you pointed me to.

I'm confused

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
I actually followed this one and this one too. They're almost identical.

But again, I'm stuck at the very first point, I mean at the very beginning of the operations. I did nothing different from the tutorial, unless I keep making some mistake after resetting the phone. But it's practically identical to what you pointed me to.

I'm confused
Have you changed the date? Are you sure that you copy the backup in the right place? Close also internet connection.
The tutorial that I used is working. It is different in some parts.

L.V.

Sep 23, 2017
Have you changed the date? Are you sure that you copy the backup in the right place? Close also internet connection.
The tutorial that I used is working. It is different in some parts.
In the end the issue was the files had been placed "in the wrong place". Still don't know which is the right one, but I managed to complete it.
The phone has been upgraded to 11.0.0.151, but it's not showing further upgrades. Pity the USB connection is not working yet, HiSuite would have helped speed the process. I guess it's now a matter of time before the next OTA update shows up. At least, that's what I hope

Thanks for the support

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
In the end the issue was the files had been placed "in the wrong place". Still don't know which is the right one, but I managed to complete it.
The phone has been upgraded to 11.0.0.151, but it's not showing further upgrades. Pity the USB connection is not working yet, HiSuite would have helped speed the process. I guess it's now a matter of time before the next OTA update shows up. At least, that's what I hope

Thanks for the support
Insert the sim-card. Search again. From 11.0.0.200 you will get the USB connection back, and FastCharge.

Kluiv3rt

Jun 27, 2022
Hi,
I have downgraded(12 to 11 with hisuite, 11 to 10 with hisuite proxy) my Huawei P40 pro to version 10.1.0.176 but this version doesn't work with Googlefier and USB Connection with PC doesn't work too :(.

Where i find dload Version for my handy? I need to update to 12 emui, I wont anymore problem with downgrading etc..

Polish/German handy, all numbers and version im attaching with this conversation. I will update with USB stick and adapter usb-c.

Can you help me?

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_143658.jpg
    IMG_20220627_143658.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20220627_143518.jpg
    IMG_20220627_143518.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
Hi,
I have downgraded(12 to 11 with hisuite, 11 to 10 with hisuite proxy) my Huawei P40 pro to version 10.1.0.176 but this version doesn't work with Googlefier and USB Connection with PC doesn't work too :(.

Where i find dload Version for my handy? I need to update to 12 emui, I wont anymore problem with downgrading etc..

Polish/German handy, all numbers and version im attaching with this conversation. I will update with USB stick and adapter usb-c.

Can you help me?
Upgrade back to the first version of EMUi11.0.0.200 series. You can use OTA or eRecovery wifi.
Then:
Downgrade, install GMS, upgrade back. Read first page.

Kluiv3rt

Jun 27, 2022
Upgrade back to the first version of EMUi11.0.0.200 series. You can use OTA or eRecovery wifi.
Then:
Downgrade, install GMS, upgrade back. Read first page.
OTA = usb storage bigger or exactly 8 gb witg usb adapter and volume + and power ye?

ERecovery doesn't work, failed because version is no the same as installed(my version is for p40 pro?)

Kluiv3rt

Jun 27, 2022
OTA: Go to phone settings/System & update/Software update. And search. With sim-card in the phone.
You think that I havent tried this option first? 😉 "Software ist up to date, you dont need update". I can only with usb stick but when i tried with ProjectMenu there is info that "Incorrect version, Incorrect files". With this dload version..

Kluiv3rt

Jun 27, 2022
This is dload firmware 10.1.0.121 C432. How to use it? See first page. You can try to downgrade from EMUi10.1.0.176 to this.
Now I have another Problem....

Im with 10.1.0.121, googlefier doesn't work but i Dont wont it anymore(too much problems).

I need back my emui 12,but im only can update system with OTA to 10.1.0.176 and then im having a Info that is software "up to date". USB connection doesn't work, and I Cannot find dload update for my Phone😪I have tried 3 or 4 and always "Failure" (see screenshot).

Attachments

• IMG_20220628_210128.jpg
    IMG_20220628_210128.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
Now I have another Problem....

Im with 10.1.0.121, googlefier doesn't work but i Dont wont it anymore(too much problems).

I need back my emui 12,but im only can update system with OTA to 10.1.0.176 and then im having a Info that is software "up to date". USB connection doesn't work, and I Cannot find dload update for my Phone😪I have tried 3 or 4 and always "Failure" (see screenshot).
Read first message of this thread.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After some trial and error and few tries I successfully installed gms on P40 Lite and even my play services is 24.x without error messages for now. I downgrade as follows :

EMUI 12 to EMUI 10.1.0.399 via HiSuite official
    EMUI 10.1.0.399 to 10.1.0.353 via dload
    EMUI 10.1.0.353 to EMUI 10.0.1.136 via HiSuite Proxy 2.4.0 and HiSuite 11.0.0.530
    Hello!

Because I answered to the same questions on different threads, I decided to create this thread, where I will provide my experience to you, in one place.

The followings messages (2-7) contain all major info and tutorials links from this thread.

All solutions/tutorials are related to the EMUI version that is installed on your phone. Before you start using this phone and upgrade/downgrade the firmware, I suggest you to read this message and after that you can continue reading the thread.

I am waiting for your questions. I hope that I can help. I will not answer again if I already answered and you haven't read first 7 messages of this thread. I don't like people who are more lazy than I am. :devilish:

My Phone: P40 Pro C432 EMUI12, push notification fix installed.

Best regards,
    Daniel

LE: My support on XDA is free of charge. I will provide/mention free solutions. If you find something interesting on my messages you can provide a Like.
    On PM/Telegram I could provide different solutions that could be not free of charge.
    Downgrade

IF YOU HAVE GMS ERRORS
    DO NOT RESET THE PHONE TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND DO NOT MAKE EMUI DOWNGRADE

!!!! 20230520: ALL DOWNGRADES FOR ALL DEVICES/REGIONS ARE UP SIDE DOWN DUE TO HUAWEI PROTECTION MEASURES. IT IS DIFFICULT TO MANAGE THE SITUATION NOW. FOR SOME DEVICES I HAVE A SOLUTION, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL WORK.

Solutions after February 2024:

On chapter ”Solutions before May 2023” are few details/apps/info that could help or just for your information.

For P40 Pro C432 you can use this solution:
    a. From EMUI12 downgrade to any EMUI11.0.0.2xx using HiSuite Proxy 3.3.0 and HiSuite 11.0.0.650_OVE and https://professorjtj.github.io/v2/ or with the last HiSuite 14 official. Avoid 11.0.0.260.

b. From EMUI11.0.0.2xx downgrade to EMUI10.1.0.131 using HiSuiteProxy 2.4.0.0 and HiSuite 10.1.0.550_OVE, selecting:

Base from Firmware v1 or Downgrade Archive https://professorjtj.github.io/
    CUST+PPRELOAD from Downgrade Archive https://professorjtj.github.io/Downgrade/.

Change the computer date to a previous one of September 2023, before starting download part in HiSuite. Otherwise you will get error on Download part at 99%.

Captură de ecran 2023-07-01 113700.jpg

For other regions you try to use the same procedure with your region files version.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Solutions before Before May 2023:

The following procedures could not work anymore:

0. 20220315: Downgrade from EMUI12 is working with HiSuite 11.0.0.610 or newer.

For P40 Pro C432, to downgrade ( do not skip point 3):

a. from stable EMUI12 12.0.0.218/228 to EMUI11 11.0.0.260 ( P40Pro C432), use the newest original version of HiSuite. At this moment is HiSuite_11.0.0.610_OVE. No proxy has been used.

Captură de ecran 2022-01-30 163716.jpgphoto_2022-01-21_20-02-18.jpgphoto_2022-01-21_20-03-20.jpg

b. from ELS-LGRP4-OVS 11.0.0.260 to EMUI11 11.0.0.230 ( P40Pro C432) you can downgrade using the solution described here.

1. How to solve wrong downgrade+fix USB connection to computer (P40Pro+ firmware on P40 Pro / N39 on N29)
    Here is my guide: - here.

2. EMUI downgrade procedure chart - here.

3. from EMUI version
    <11.0.0.260 to EMUI10.1.121 131( P40Pro C432) EMUI downgrade tutorial - one step : here The procedure is the same for all Huawei phones and regions. You have to use the specific files for every region and phone type. Ask on thread if you dont know what files you need.

4. Firmware Downgrade with HiSuite proxy and Offline Packages: here (AVOID IT).

5. HOW TO flash
    DLOAD FW guide: here . Don't use DLOAD firmware to downgrade between major EMUI version (ex: from EMUI11 to EMUI10). It is used to downgrade between firmware from the same major EMUI version (Ex: from 10.1.0.176 to 10.1.0.131).

6. The transfer files between Computer and phone is available on the downgraded firmware (10.1.x.x) when you use a certain USB-c to USB-c cable. In this case a UGREEN, US355, USB-C To USB-C, 3.1, Gen.2, PD, 5A, 100W, 4K, 10 Gbps cable has been used. In the same time, using the original USB cable or other ordinary USB-c to USB-C cable have not activated the file transfer.
    Harmony TP cable works also, in case your computer/laptop doesn't have USB-C port. You can build/make one (search the procedure on YouTube).

7.In case you get internet connection issue see here.

8. HiSuite Proxy v3.xx Virus Alert : here.

Note: 2022.01.01 Where is mentioned https://www.firmfinder.ml/ use https://professorjtj.github.io/
    Google Suite Install/Errors etc. ( Play store, Google Play Services, Google Account, etc.)

IF YOU HAVE GMS ERRORS
    DO NOT RESET THE PHONE TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND DO NOT MAKE EMUI DOWNGRADE

1. Play store error
    a. It can be opened but cannot be used

If you receive just this message try Clear Cache of Google Play Store + Force stop, then start Store again. Do not clear data.

Screenshot_20211013_113641_com.android.vending.jpg

b. 20211113 Errors: If the previous doesn't work try this (read below first).
    1. V1 - EloYGomeZTv
    2. V2 - Renz Dagz TV ,
    3. V3 -System Hacks
    4. V4 - GSM Fix/ ictfix

Many phones with GMS installed have now ( since 20211113) that error message when you open Google Apps. Many of you think that a downgrade of EMUI and a reinstall of GMS is needed. No EMUI downgrade is needed. In previous links (V1-V4) you will find 4 solutions to have a GMS working. Unfortunately they use old versions of Google Play Services. The newest version is used in V1. Some apps (Android Auto, etc.) will need a newer versions of Google Play Services than those presented in tutorials. I tried different solutions and files and I have to say that the last version of working Play Services is:
    - for MateXS: 21.15.13
    - other phones: 21.24.56
    Using a newer version will get the error.
    Also a simple clear data/force stop/update or other changes made on Google Play Services file could get future errors.

c. The fix A.3 from here solves all this problems and solves also many incompatibilities.
    My phone has not been affected: Demo

2. Change/add Google account/password after GMS install - files in description: Tutorial - EloYGomeZTv

3. Googlefier on 2022 - solve step 1 error : here.

4. I used this my own method to install GMS. It is not public released.
    You can use any other method. YouTube is full of them. One of them is Googlefier.

5. A new alternative to install GMS here.. In video it is used on HarmonyOS 2.0 phone, but I think it might work on EMUI10 (that allows GMS install) too. It seems to be more simple than Googlefier and it has fixed also te year 2022 bug of Googlefier.
    Upgrade

1. Upgrade procedures chart + details
    : here. Try with/without sim inserted.

2. HOW TO flash dload FW guide: here

3. MyHuawei (former Assistant) app method
    - Searching for EMUI upgrade with MyHuawei (former Assistant) app here.

4. OTA method- Huawei -
    Searching for EMUI upgrade OTA (Over-the-Air) method here.

5. eRecovery wifi method -
    Searching for EMUI upgrade with eRecovery here.
    Hello everyone,

I want to share my experience here.

I posted earlier a problem on xda "Can't downgrade P40 Pro ELS-N29 C432 from 11.0.0.260 to 10.1.0.131"

I tired many solution for several days and nothing worked!
    Then I contacted badmania98 and he gave me the right and only solution to downgrade my P40 Pro from 11.0.0.260 to EMUI 10.
    He provided me with the corresponding links and gave me a step by step procedure, shown in pictures that are highlighted by numbers..
    " 1. Press this 2. insert that 3. etc... " and then he doubled check my work before I proceeded in Hisuite Proxy to make sure that the filled info about base, Cust, Preload and the software are 100% accurate.
    I was able to downgrade my P40 Pro to EMUI 10 😁

Now here's the best part: He gave a private service and installed GSM on my phone using TeamViewer. He used his own files to install GSM on my phone... This service allowed me to have Google Push notifications working on my phone without disabling the Google Play Store 😁
    Google service is working, maps, push notifications, everything related to Google is working now as if this phone originally had Google Pre-Installed in it 😁

It was a great service!

Thank you so much