Question [CLOSED] Best Custom Rom For Redmi Note 10 Pro/P-Max...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Colonel.

Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys, so I'd be making a poll pretty soon about this question too as soon as I get a handful of recommendations from you guys about your favs.
Obviously, the major pillars of the criteria to judge the best ROM for our phone are
- The overall smoothness,
- Stability (bugs are acceptable but if all major functions of the phone operate without bugs, then minor bugs are absolutely forgivable),
- MIUI camera integration (the ability to shoot 4k 60fps Pro Mode 'Log' footage is kinda peak use scenario for me)
- The Least amount of overheating issues (I live in a hot tropical environment and my phone suffers from overheating usually during editing videos, to an extreme degree)
- Excellent battery life.
.-. Extra Rom Features are a welcome addition to the criteria for choosing the best Roms out there, as long as they're useful and stable. So please, it would be a big help to get to hear your experiences with the ROMs you're daily driving. Cheers!

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
OnePlus 9R
THREAD LOCKED

As per the Forum Rules:
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
-snip-
  • -snip-
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
  • -snip-

Please search the forum for existing/similar threads before posting a new thread. For continuing discussion, kindly use the existing thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/help-me-chose-best-custom-rom.4296373/

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock rom best.
    Nusantara,PixelExperience,crDroid and the rest rom...
    Everything just changed the image and name..
    for me none I always went back to stock