[CLOSED][Change IMEI] [ROOT] [{Mod edit}] How can i change the IMEI in a {Mod edit}?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LucasFer01

May 21, 2022
Hi!

Recently a bought a {Mod edit} in the black market and i discovered that my phone was reported as robbed and my IMEI is blocked. So i was looking for how to fix the problem and one of the solutions is to change de IMEI number but the easy way is only with {Mod edit} and this phone does not have it, it has a {Mod edit}. I was surfing all over the internet looking for help but i couldnt find anything.

My questions is, how can i fix this problem? Do you know a way to change the IMEI without MTK Processor? Or do you know another effective way to do it? I already have ROOT.

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
Hi!

Recently a bought a {Mod edit} in the black market and i discovered that my phone was reported as robbed and my IMEI is blocked. So i was looking for how to fix the problem and one of the solutions is to change de IMEI number but the easy way is only with {Mod edit} and this phone does not have it, it has a {Mod edit}. I was surfing all over the internet looking for help but i couldnt find anything.

My questions is, how can i fix this problem? Do you know a way to change the IMEI without MTK Processor? Or do you know another effective way to do it? I already have ROOT.

Many thanks in advance!
@LucasFer01

Edit or change of IMEI is illegal in quite a few of countries. For this reason, I've closed, moved and edited your thread! XDA doesn't allow and doesn't accept discussions about or support for such an edit or change.
XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.
At least in my country you don't gain legal ownership of a robbed items even if you legally purchased it; however, as you bought it on the black market you even didn't legally purchased the device. I suggest to hand the device in at your nearest police station that it can be given to the legal owner.
And as a friendly warning, do never again post such a request on XDA!

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.