Development [CLOSED][DEAD] [UNOFFICIAL] [OTA] LineageOS 19.1 for Samsung Galaxy M12/F12 (M127F/M127G/F127G)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sahil_bhandari

Aug 14, 2021
Bombay
www.youtube.com
View attachment 5647767

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
 * Your warranty is now void!
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

Instructions
  • Follow the instructions here (read the whole instruction before you do any modifications to your device)

Known Issues
  • The virtual light sensor (unlikely to be ever fixed)
  • VoLTE/VoWifi, due to the obvious reasons.
  • You tell me

Downloads

Features
  • FBE data encryption (AES-256-XTS)
  • SELinux Enforcing

Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're using TWRP
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
Telegram group

Contributors
@ActuallyNotGelb for bringup
@A2L5E0X1 for continuing development and providing OTAs
@ap4ss3rby for several fixes (SELinux, performance tuning, proximity sensor fix)
@Linux4 for providing several fixes as well as being an exynos pro
LineageOS for the ROM
and all the other contributors who shared their code publicly

Device tree and kernel source code
Exynos850-dev github
Hello there, I hope you will be fine!
I was trying to use the latest lineage-19.1-20220909-UNOFFICIAL-A2L5E0X1-m12 build on my Samsung Galaxy M127G the installation of recovery was fine, it was booting towards the recovery too, but when I flash my ROM using that recovery it says, Script Succeed Result 1, and when it reboots the only boot animation of lineage OS was running and does not boot normally, However I did waited for 30Min Straight and still it was showing that logo and not booting nor boot looping.
What steps I do?
I did the installation of update firmware zip using Odin which is
1663934954600.png
then I flashed that recovery again using Odin
1663935013068.png

After that I flashed that Rom File using the recovery
1663935077338.png

But it's not booting at all, I am currently on Android 12.
Thanks, if you can help me :)

Hello there, I hope you will be fine!
I was trying to use the latest lineage-19.1-20220909-UNOFFICIAL-A2L5E0X1-m12 build on my Samsung Galaxy M127G the installation of recovery was fine, it was booting towards the recovery too, but when I flash my ROM using that recovery it says, Script Succeed Result 1, and when it reboots the only boot animation of lineage OS was running and does not boot normally, However I did waited for 30Min Straight and still it was showing that logo and not booting nor boot looping.
What steps I do?
I did the installation of update firmware zip using Odin which is View attachment 5718527 then I flashed that recovery again using Odin
View attachment 5718531
After that I flashed that Rom File using the recovery
View attachment 5718535
But it's not booting at all, I am currently on Android 12.
Thanks, if you can help me :)
Its a known issue of M127G, I will try to fix it on the next build.

pando345

Sep 4, 2022
Samsung Galaxy M12
View attachment 5647767

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Code:

Instructions
  • Follow the instructions here (read the whole instruction before you do any modifications to your device)

Known Issues
  • You tell me

Downloads

Features
  • SELinux Enforcing

Reporting Bugs
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
Telegram group

Contributors
@ap4ss3rby for several fixes (SELinux, performance tuning, proximity sensor fix)
LineageOS for the ROM

Exynos850-dev github
could you make a video tutorial please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1607247455067.png

Code:

Instructions

Known Issues
    • You tell me

Downloads

Features
    • SELinux Enforcing

Reporting Bugs

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Support
    Telegram group

Contributors
    LineageOS for the ROM

Exynos850-dev github
    If your Exynos850 device is not supported by LineageOS yet and you want to help us to add support for it, you can be a tester for it. You can find a list of supported devices in the Telegram group!

For root, while vanilla magisk works perfectly fine, I (and the other devs) recommend lygisk due to its OTA survivability. You can download it here
    This seems to be an issue with telegraph or possibly you needing to use a VPN. I can access it just fine.
    I used Proxy but images wont load so I archived the site on Wayback Machine and viewed it from there lol.
    I would prefer XDA, feel free to PM me and I will eventually respond to you.
    Alright I will send you a new boot image in the evening.