[CLOSED][DEPRECATED] CyanogenMod 13 (CM13.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Reactions: BenjyTec

mutrax_be

Jun 18, 2016
Haaaaaselt
Hey guys. Great rom . I've installed 20160615 espressowifi an opengapps 6.0 pico 20160617 on it.

My hurdles as a noob;
Was unable to install gapps (when starting up, they all crashed). Turns out upgrading from twrp 2.xxxx to 3.0.0.0 fixed that.
I'm still unable to use the bottom 10mm of the screen. visual feedback via dev options confirms this. any suggestions. (wm / am commands maybe?)

btw AAAAAWSOME rom. Just need to fool drm laden apps to ignore e the rooting , and I'm off!

twrp 3.0.0-0 ?

Hey guys. Great rom . I've installed 20160615 espressowifi an opengapps 6.0 pico 20160617 on it.

My hurdles as a noob;
Was unable to install gapps (when starting up, they all crashed). Turns out upgrading from twrp 2.xxxx to 3.0.0.0 fixed that.
I'm still unable to use the bottom 10mm of the screen. visual feedback via dev options confirms this. any suggestions. (wm / am commands maybe?)

btw AAAAAWSOME rom. Just need to fool drm laden apps to ignore e the rooting , and I'm off!
3.0.0-0 Can not be flashes new "Unified" espresso files .... Latest is 3.0.2-1 ...3.0.0-0 is not new "common" ( needed allways the last twrp common for flashing CM13 without errors or aborted )...pico package for cm13 is not good choice,you can flash Mini from Opengapps or 6.0.1 base by Deltadroid ( Andi this suggests in the beginning of thread) for better compatibility : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24580943222145333 For new twrp common you can read here: https://andi34.github.io/recoveries_tab2.html ( & sorry my English is to bad I hope understand me )

Last edited:
Reactions: mutrax_be

LinuXo

Mar 10, 2014
Just installed this rom, but it is a little laggy when opening apps. Options take a little time to open and, on going back, screen is not drawn complete.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

mutrax_be

Jun 18, 2016
Haaaaaselt
3.0.0-0 Can not be flashes new "Unified" espresso files .... Latest is 3.0.2-1 ...3.0.0-0 is not new "common" ( needed allways the last twrp common for flashing CM13 without errors or aborted )...pico package for cm13 is not good choice,you can flash Mini from Opengapps or 6.0.1 base by Deltadroid ( Andi this suggests in the beginning of thread) for better compatibility : For new twrp common you can read here: ( & sorry my English is to bad I hope understand me )
Heyhey, I took your advice.
Flashed trwp 3.0.2-1
Reboot
Wipe
RebooT
Flash latest cm andere deltaapps
Wipe dalvik cache
RebooT
Still dead space on bottom 8 mm of screen.

How do i modify touch settings? Recalibrate?

Thans mateys!

mutrax_be

Jun 18, 2016
Haaaaaselt
Maybe a trebuchet fault?
Tried a different launcher?
Or it's "dead" because it's where the softbuttons are / navbar is placed (which would be normal)?

~ All my work, news etc. onblahblahblah ~
For starters, thanks again for this great rom.

Well with touch visual you clearly see that input stops +/- 8mm from bottom (samsung logo) side is unresponsive. when I tilt the screen 90°, that side remains unresponsive (but softbuttons work on small edge). when I rotate 180° soft buttons are ok, but you might of guessed it; I can't pull down the settings/notification bar.

Killing trebuchet does not resolve this.
it looks like in twrp, that area of the screen is responsive (trying to puch buttons from the first few pixels bottom side).

Thanks for taking your time reading.

hollandais

Nov 13, 2012
Morsang sur Orge
For starters, thanks again for this great rom.

Well with touch visual you clearly see that input stops +/- 8mm from bottom (samsung logo) side is unresponsive. when I tilt the screen 90°, that side remains unresponsive (but softbuttons work on small edge). when I rotate 180° soft buttons are ok, but you might of guessed it; I can't pull down the settings/notification bar.

Killing trebuchet does not resolve this.
it looks like in twrp, that area of the screen is responsive (trying to puch buttons from the first few pixels bottom side).

Thanks for taking your time reading.
That's very strange, I've never had this problem.

Envoyé de mon Galaxy Tab 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

mutrax_be

Jun 18, 2016
Haaaaaselt
That's very strange, I've never had this problem.

Yup,

I guessed that this was a standalone case for me (first mention in 100+ pages of posts) , since allmighty google didn't show any similar problems. I'm just looking for a fix. If someone could point me to the screen touch settings (hope it's a cleartext file and no need to mess with sources).

BTW. I had cm 12 on that device to a while ago , and didn't have that problem.

Merci!

champ1919

Nov 5, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Yup,

I guessed that this was a standalone case for me (first mention in 100+ pages of posts) , since allmighty google didn't show any similar problems. I'm just looking for a fix. If someone could point me to the screen touch settings (hope it's a cleartext file and no need to mess with sources).

BTW. I had cm 12 on that device to a while ago , and didn't have that problem.

Merci!
What happens if you flash back to 12? Dead spot gone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Greywolf_Va

Mar 28, 2015
Andi,
Has anyone else mentioned any issue with CM13 and Svox Classic TTS not allowing the Victoria speech file to be used with it? I have both the svox and the Svox Victoria voice file installed, and when I try to set them as my speech, it says not compatible. Been like that for most of the CM13 builds. Just curious. Also, will there be any tweaking done to make the bootup of the tablet a bit faster.. takes almost 3 mins to boot to desktop, and most times I get a trebuchet not responding, followed with a systemui not responding error after boot completes. (P5113 running the P51xx expressowifi build).

Also, would like to know if anyone has any recommended cm13 themes that work well and are pretty nice looking. Great job with the rom, Andi and Ziyan and all the development team.

hollandais

Nov 13, 2012
Morsang sur Orge
I've dirty flashed the 0619 over the 0615 on my P5110, and everything seems OK. Waiting now for the brightness bug.....

jdm521

Mar 6, 2016
Clean flashed the latest (0619), haven't come across the brightness bug as yet after about an hours use. Thanks for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod (CM 13.0)
    Android 6.x

A new "unified" Galaxy Tab 2 section was added to our forum because we don't make a difference between p31xx an p51xx specific roms.

Please use the Thread here for CM 13 related questions and feedback
    Uploading a new build right now, will be available in within next 1-2 hours
    • clean flash recommend because we switched to our new kernel for a final public test (before it finally replaces our old, bloated kernel)
    • Booting takes some more time now - there's a delay for up to 10 sec. betweeen the samsung logo and bootanimation (The bootloader init was disabled and the kernel resets everything on boot which is a good thing but delays bootup.)
    • Many thanks to @Ziyan for the new kernel! He did the main part of it! (We worked together on it for almost 9 months now - where is the time?!)
    • (kernel source will be available on CM's github after this public test to be sure everything works as it should - please respect that the source won't be public before)
    • Found a bug? Attach logcat and dmesg or keep the bug!

Thanks again @Ziyan
    New builds uploaded:
    - OpenSource Sensor should be fixed now (please don't flash ClosedSource Sensor blobs now)
    - broken rotation after deep sleep should be fixed now
    - p51xx user still might charge slow while connected to PC/Laptop, please use the original charger until we found a solution

In case anything is not working:
    - make sure you have done a clean flash
    - provide logcat and dmesg
    - in case of softreboots please also attache tombstones logs (you'll find them in /data/tombstones/)

Have a nice weekend together!
    New builds uploaded.
    - latest CM 13 source
    - attempt to fix hotspot
    - fixed random mac adress (more infos about it later today on http://andi34.github.io because we had to get rid of samsungs bad way )

~ All my work, news etc. on http://andi34.github.io ~
    New builds uploaded. It will be the last build with our old kernel i think.

- latest CM changes
    - espressowifi and espresso3g both SELinux enforced (community work from @Ziyan , @Cyprien and myself)

Nothing else changed which hasn't been in previous buillds.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk