• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CLOSED][DISCONTINUED/ARCHIVE] Super ADB Tool Reborn [SATR] - No more command lines!

How do you prefer this tool's layout?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kivulallo

Jan 17, 2012
Budapest
Wow! That's a really good work!
I like it! Easy and light.

I think a few things is needed to get this popular:
Firstly I see you're using servers that are on anti-virus' black list. My avast blocked your Plugins/Scripts servers too, but I knew it doesn't have anything. So I turned off avast. People won't do that, they don't trust even if you post virus scan details. And developers won't mess with their anti-virus software to always turn on and off them.

Secondly the .NET installer. (it's just my opinion) It downloads very slow. And I didn't know that I have to start the exe again when it installed, because many other .net installers are placing a shortcut to the desktop or in the start, and the exe is just the installer. I've searched for the program for 5-6 minutes in folders, start, control panel/installed softwares... If you could put all the files into an archive and make the program portable, it would be awesome!!:laugh:

Thirdly, when you got these clean, you should advertise it more like on other sites, other forums inside xda...

Anyway, this is a very good work and a good idea. I personally like the logcat button. It's easy :D

kivulallo

Jan 17, 2012
Budapest
Man, this thing helps me a lot. Sometimes I have to make batch tasks on adb and it's really easy with this.
For example right now my adb exe didn't see my phone's sideload... But your program did! So it saved me. Thank you!

fred_gaou

Jul 25, 2014
Here and there
@Fusseldieb

Good work but :
  • quit the Super ADB Tool Reborn 1.3.0.0.exe won't trigger adb kill-server so adb.exe will still run in background. Need to be fixed.
  • No plugin or script available.
  • I can only select file in the built-in explorer to pull to PC. Need a [OK] button to work on folder too.

:good:

Last edited:

fred_gaou

Jul 25, 2014
Here and there
@Fusseldieb

I made this local plugin to work successfully:
Code:
[SATRPlugin]
[PluginName=Battery info]
[PluginAuthor=freMea]
[BeginPlugin]
echo [Section]
echo Battery Remaining:
adb shell cat "/sys/class/power_supply/battery/capacity"
echo [Suffix=%%]
echo [EnableBar=100]
echo [Section]
echo Battery Technology:
adb shell cat "/sys/class/power_supply/battery/technology"
echo [Section]
[EndPlugin]

But although all the next commands work in a command prompt, this script does nothing:
Code:
[SATRScript]
[ScriptName=Copy]
[ScriptAuthor=freMea]
[BeginScript]
adb pull /storage/MicroSD/Backup/SMS/ E:\test
adb shell rm -f /sdcard/test.txt
adb shell rm -rf /sdcard/test1
adb shell rm -df /sdcard/test2
[ShowOutput]
[EndScript]
Why ?

Fusseldieb

Jul 27, 2013
Anápolis
@Fusseldieb

I made this local plugin to work successfully:
Code:
[SATRPlugin]
[PluginName=Battery info]
[PluginAuthor=freMea]
[BeginPlugin]
echo [Section]
echo Battery Remaining:
echo [Suffix=%%]
echo [EnableBar=100]
echo [Section]
echo Battery Technology:
echo [Section]
[EndPlugin]

But although all the next commands work in a command prompt, this script does nothing:
Code:
[SATRScript]
[ScriptName=Copy]
[ScriptAuthor=freMea]
[BeginScript]
adb pull /storage/MicroSD/Backup/SMS/ E:\test
adb shell rm -f /sdcard/test.txt
adb shell rm -rf /sdcard/test1
adb shell rm -df /sdcard/test2
[ShowOutput]
[EndScript]
Why ?
This project is almost a year old, or more... I think I need to build a new one, becuase I don't have the project files anymore.... And I forgot how those script works :silly:

Reactions: robterza

didedsq

Jul 20, 2015
Thanks but is it open source (on github) ? I would not use anything else for such an important matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit: THREAD CLOSED on request of OP @Fusseldieb

4442675.png

4442676.png

Here I present you my newly created tool where you can simply do mostly anything without the use of the command line.
    In times where you need to push only a few files and need to wait for the windows-file-manager to load, you loose some great time, and that's now over! Plug & Drag. That's all you need to do.

4442678.png

This tool have some nice capabilities which goes much further, than the standard ADB command-line version.
    The first thing that you can do easily is drag files in the "Push" button, as much as you want at once, and those will be sorted and transfered one-per-one safely.
    This tool has online powers too, that means, you can download scripts and micro-plugins from the database and apply it to your program. Scripts help you improve you cellphone with help of other users. Micro-Plugins help you to keep track of your phone in realtime. If you need specific informations which only your device have, make one yourself and then apply it. If you want to help the community, upload it, there's a button too for it.

4442680.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

4442681.png

Windows and .Net Framework 3.5 (Most computers with Windows XP and above had this)
    (If anyone could make it run on Wine on Linux, let me know :fingers-crossed: )

4442683.png

Super ADB Tool Reborn 1.1.0.0

Thanks for everyone to incentivating me to continue. I love this community here :victory:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [DISCONTINUED/ARCHIVE] Super ADB Tool Reborn [SATR] - No more command lines!, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    Fusseldieb

Version Information
    Abandoned

Created 2015-10-10
    Last Updated 2019-07-13
    About Plugins and Scripts

For those who want make their own plugin, here's an advice:
    The plugin files look like batch files but they aren't actually. I in fact do take advantage of the batch interpreter from windows, but this doesn't mean that you can put whatever you want in that file in the order that you want. If you miss one lettercase, it will fail.
    For example each file must begin with [SATRPlugin] or [SATRScript] which indentifies if it is a Script or a Plugin.
    After that line, you must put the plugin name with [PluginName=Name of the plugin here] and your username with [PluginAuthor=Nickname here]. After that, we begin the plugin with [BeginPlugin] and say to the program, that he should take advantage fro the Batch interpreter after this line.
    After that stuff, print a section out with echo [Section]. Each value from your phone, must be within ONE section parameter alone.
    Now we display the name of the information we will retrieve with echo Battery Remaining: and in the next line we specify the full command, for example: adb shell cat "/sys/class/power_supply/battery/capacity". The next what's coming is optional, you can determine a Prefix and a Suffix for the information retrieved. You give the Prefix or Suffix like so:
    Code:
    echo [Prefix=Prefix here]
    echo [Suffix=Suffix here]
    If the value retrieved needs to be converted, you could use:
    Code:
    echo [Add=123]
    echo [Subtract=123]
    echo [Multiply=123]
    echo [Divide=123]
    The value displayed with all the parameters given above, will now go through all of these before being displayed. I works best if you only use one.
    If you want to show the number graphically, you could add a progressbar to it, with:
    Code:
    echo [EnableBar=100]
    which 100 is the maximum of the bar. If the maximum is exceeded, the application may crash, be careful. (I don't know if it crashs, I'm only theoretical supposing it. )
    To finish the current section, add another echo [Section] to it. To begin one more information, you don't need to put the section tag twice. Just continue normally with the next title.
    If you want to finish your script, use [EndPlugin] on the end of the file.
    If you made it all correctly, it will load correctly in your tool and displaying all information that you need.

An example is below:
    Code:
    [SATRPlugin]
    [PluginName=Battery Monitor for S6]
    [PluginAuthor=Fusseldieb]
    [BeginPlugin]
    echo [Section]
    echo Battery Remaining:
    echo [Suffix=%%]
    echo [EnableBar=100]
    echo [Section]
    echo Battery Technology:
    echo [Section]
    echo Time until full:
    adb shell cat "/sys/class/power_supply/battery/time_to_full_now"
    echo [Divide=3600]
    echo [Suffix= Hours]
    echo [Section]
    [EndPlugin]
    If you need assistance, feel free to post here, I will help you. I'm online practically all day with my phone, so don't bother. Post your code here and ask for help ;)

Scripts are almost the same, but without the parameters and sections.
    They have a fix header:
    Code:
    [SATRScript]
    [ScriptName=Purge Internal SD Card]
    [ScriptAuthor=Fusseldieb]
    [BeginScript]
    After that, it is a normal batch file. So be carefully what you do.
    Code:
    adb rm /mnt/sdcard/ -r

After all the codes you need, you finish the script with:
    Code:
    [ShowOutput]
    [EndScript]
    If you put [ShowOutput], the tool will show a message box after it's done with all the outputs that this script gave. If you don't want this, just don't write it there.

As you see, adb is written without any paths, that's good so. Just write adb, the tool will add the full path to the file later.

As you see too, that's nearly a normal batch file, so be careful what you download from the database! I check it every day, but be careful. Before downloading, it's recommended scrolling through the Previewer and look for strage codes. You can report these scripts too, just hit the report button and I will see that malicious script imediately. For plugins I say the same: Don't trust everybody! Nicknames are NOT authenticated. There could be another Fusseldieb! Be careful.

Happy pushing & pulling & coding & monitoring with my tool :)
    It works totally diferent and it should be a lot faster than the 'Original'.
    I have rewritten the whole application.
    Btw, thanks for posting the error. I will be looking at that now.
    I can see part of the error log in your image and that's good :)
    I have made a lot of unreleased bug fixes until now and I will try to correct this error too.
    I will release the next version of this tool today.
    Thanks! :fingers-crossed:

EDIT: I just realized, that those are two errors!
    One seems to occurr in the APK Manager and another by trying to push a file to the root of the Android File System.
    Be sure to push the file into /sdcard/<here> or then /emulated/0/<here> or /mnt/sdcard/<here>.
    How do you pushed the file to the phone? You dragged it or you manually clicked the button?

EDIT2: APK Manager Bug fixed. Sorry about that! I will release the fix as soon as possible.
    EDIT3: Fix posted. Btw, I included some more fixed there.

It looks the same to me but that's just the GUI huh. I hope to see the update soon to fix the APK MANAGER problem. The other problem though was an error on my part. I didn't know you had to double click /sdcard :silly:. So that was never a problem sorry!! :highfive:

BTW can you pull folders? :confused: I tried but i can only pull single files

Downloading scripts is not possible. Seems antivirus blocks it. I will try by disabling antivirus. See attached photo. After disabling antivirus i can now download scripts :laugh:
    I released the fix hours ago, check it out ;)
    Version 1.1.0.0

EDIT: Folders not yet, but I will implement it soon.

Awesome bro :laugh::laugh: Downloading now :victory:

EDIT: APK MANAGER working perfectly :laugh:
    How is reborn different from the original ?
    It works totally diferent and it should be a lot faster than the 'Original'.
    I have rewritten the whole application.
    Btw, thanks for posting the error. I will be looking at that now.
    I can see part of the error log in your image and that's good :)
    I have made a lot of unreleased bug fixes until now and I will try to correct this error too.
    I will release the next version of this tool today.
    Thanks! :fingers-crossed:

EDIT: I just realized, that those are two errors!
    One seems to occurr in the APK Manager and another by trying to push a file to the root of the Android File System.
    Be sure to push the file into /sdcard/<here> or then /emulated/0/<here> or /mnt/sdcard/<here>.
    How do you pushed the file to the phone? You dragged it or you manually clicked the button?

EDIT2: APK Manager Bug fixed. Sorry about that! I will release the fix as soon as possible.
    EDIT3: Fix posted. Btw, I included some more fixed there.